Crypto and blockchain job market remains strong

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
From Cointelegraph regarding AngelList most recent weekly newsletter, blockchain expertise remains in high demand. Be sure to check out the jobs listing section here for opportunities.

Job Listings

Excerpt follows:

To anybody watching the price of Bitcoin, the blockchain boom came and went. Prices have dropped 60% since December.

Startups aren't watching the markets: in the last 3 months, the number of new crypto job listings has doubled.

Instead of raising money from VCs, crypto companies are selling tokens on their networks to fund development. These token sales or ICOs were incredibly popular: almost $3B+ was raised in March alone.

A new breed of investor has arrived designed to invest in this new model: cryptocurrency hedge funds. MetaStable Capital launched in 2014, followed by Polychain Capital and dozens more over the last two years. Even tech-unicorn Coinbase launched their own investment products.

Founded by one of the first employees at Coinbase, Polychain Capital alone has raised over $210M+ from top-tier VCs like Sequoia Capital and Andreessen Horowitz.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Is it too late to go back to school? Or at least online training?

I won’t quit my day job I guess.

Seriously though. Looks like a great arena for students to focus on with great job prospects.