What cryptocurrency is better to invest?

habib224

Contributor
Hi everyone! I found many different cryptos, but realy have no idea what exactly crypto is better to invest. Do I need to diversify the portfolio or should I just pick up the one currency among this list, for example?
Hi,
im also doing research on Crypto currency and also build a platform for knowlegde and trading. Right now the best crypto currency which we can use for invest is ethereum and monero.

squadus

Contributor
Honestly, the best cryptocurrencies to invest in are the ones with high market capitalization and popularity such as the ones on Coinbase.

Aside from them, I would recommend check out Stellar Lumens which is powered by IBM Blockchain.

coinoligist

Contributor
No one can tell you what to invest you, you have to think what's right for you. I can, however, recommend an exchange for you. XCH4NGE, they have KYC verification, 24/7 live support and are also currently implementing a new batch payment system with their corporate account.

Phokey

Contributor
For newbies, I’d suggest sticking to the popular and large cryptocurrencies because such investments are less risky. A diversified portfolio is more winning option than putting all eggs in one basket IMO. But you are free to do whatever you consider better. Personally, I hold bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and buy now stellar, zcash and dash ( Bitcoin Crypto Exchange - CEX.IO ) on CEX. I am very cautious about ICOs and never put the significant sum in it. Furthermore, 2018 has revealed that most of ICO projects have failed and a great part of them were scams.

CryptoVasek

Contributor
Of course BTC is the best for now, but i think also is important to look at cryptocurrency which can be used in real sector economy

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
i think in SP500 btw

Fully agree. Except for that last 2-3% of your overall portfolio that you can use to take on a little more risk.

If crypto plummets, your overall return for the year is 1-2% lower. But if it pops and outperforms, it can raise your return by a greater degree than the potential loss. If crypto doubles, as we know it can, you can juice your overall return for the year 5-10%.

That’s a risk/reward calculation everyone needs to make for themselves. For me, the higher upside potential measured against the lower downside maximum loss justifies putting 2-3% into crypto.

The rest is in index funds, and has been for 30+ years. Tax efficient and great returns. What’s not to like?