How safe are SafeMarkets ?

punisher

Contributor
As a beginner trader i'm looking to get some feedback about this platform. It was recommended by a friend but still i want to get some unbiased info about them before I give them a try. If any of you have used their services i would appreciate if you share your experience here.

BitFit

Contributor
Their withdrawal policy seems very restrictive with lots of language giving them the rights to cancel sending you the money. Can’t withdraw until your trading volume exceeds 40x whatever that means.

Seems sketchy to me. Some of the menu selections on the site don’t work.

daverogers

Contributor
afemarkets is a fraud and criminal investment platform, run by criminals and fraudsters hiding behind mail boxes. they pressured me into deposit money by putting my account in danger by placing trades with huge leverage, they denied withdrawals, they access my account without my permission and place trades. they lost huge amount of money on those trades. they can access the account even when you change the password.

There is abosolutely no privacy, you do not know who you are talking to, who has access to your details, your emails that are sent to your broker.

I would strongly recommend not to deposit your money into this platform. My money is stolen, the amount is HUGE. I read some positive feedback from this forum before is started making deposits, my deposits are huge and i was denied any withdrawal of funds. PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. YOU ARE SAFE WHEN YOU ARE NOT USING THEIR PLATFORM. THEY RUINED MY LIFE.

If you really need to make something out of your hard earned money, find a decent investment company where you are. I fell for this Safemarkets crap, i'm determined to raise the visibility of this issue to the best of my abilities to punish this company and criminals behind this company.

im a victim.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I would strongly recommend not to deposit your money into this platform. My money is stolen, the amount is HUGE. I read some positive feedback from this forum before is started making deposits, my deposits are huge and i was denied any withdrawal of funds. PLEASE RUN AWAY FROM THESE GUYS. YOU ARE SAFE WHEN YOU ARE NOT USING THEIR PLATFORM. THEY RUINED MY LIFE.

Thank you for calling attention to what appears to be another crypto scam.

Can you point me to where you found positive feedback on those forums? I am not aware of this, and would be happy to address this if you can identify it for me. Thanks.

daverogers

Contributor
Can you point me to where you found positive feedback on those forums? I am not aware of this, and would be happy to address this if you can identify it for me. Thanks.

I cant find it right now. but, how are they allowed to survive and continue scamming innocent people?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I cant find it right now. but, how are they allowed to survive and continue scamming innocent people?

Likely because they are outside of jurisdiction of a country willing to pursue them.

Never fall for promises of big returns. Never send anyone money to invest for you. Stick with licensed exchanges. The world is full of pyramid schemes and fly-by-night scams. They’ve existed for centuries, crypto is just their latest tool for operating.

CCN posted this article today that lists some specific scams along with general comments about what characteristics are shared by many scams.

https://www.ccn.com/belgian-authorities-add-14-websites-to-cryptocurrency-scam-blacklist/