Just bought my first bitcoin today

Hi i just bought my first bitcoin today. Was watching youtube videos the day before and just jumped in. This forum looks like a great resource. Im sure there are other places but I'll start here. Look forward to learning. Thanks!

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Welcome.

Interesting username for someone who just bought their first bitcoin.

Already planning to flip it?

Chilli19

Contributor
Are you sure that bitcoin is sold in this way? buddy, the forum is fine, but it seems to me that it’s worth revising the Bitcoin sale plan.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Are you sure that bitcoin is sold in this way? buddy, the forum is fine, but it seems to me that it’s worth revising the Bitcoin sale plan.

What’d I miss? He didn’t tell us how he bought his bitcoin.

But he also hasn’t been back in 28 weeks so I doubt his intentions were to learn as a beginner. He probably spammed the forum right after posting he was a beginner and then got pissed after a post was deleted or something.

@The CC Forums says there are 50+ spammers attempting to create accounts here every day.

The internet sucks because of spam. Here’s to hoping this site can stay alive and still hold off the spammers.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
What’d I miss? He didn’t tell us how he bought his bitcoin.

But he also hasn’t been back in 28 weeks so I doubt his intentions were to learn as a beginner. He probably spammed the forum right after posting he was a beginner and then got pissed after a post was deleted or something.

@The CC Forums says there are 50+ spammers attempting to create accounts here every day.

The internet sucks because of spam. Here’s to hoping this site can stay alive and still hold off the spammers.

More. And increasing rate every day. It’s amazing to me that people want to sell their products and services, but they expect free advertising and exposure.

We’re not running a free ad site here. It is a site where serious investors can discuss serious cryptocurrency questions and topics as an add on to the library of articles we’re building.

And it costs money to setup, maintain and produce the content. So why would we want to let everyone advertise for free?

Should I go spam all the accounts that spam us with links to all our pages? Do you think those sites would allow that?

Of course not. It’s getting ridiculous. It’s just another stain on cryptocurrency reputation when the spam crap gets posted here.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
More. And increasing rate every day. It’s amazing to me that people want to sell their products and services, but they expect free advertising and exposure.

We’re not running a free ad site here. It is a site where serious investors can discuss serious cryptocurrency questions and topics as an add on to the library of articles we’re building.

And it costs money to setup, maintain and produce the content. So why would we want to let everyone advertise for free?

Should I go spam all the accounts that spam us with links to all our pages? Do you think those sites would allow that?

Of course not. It’s getting ridiculous. It’s just another stain on cryptocurrency reputation when the spam crap gets posted here.

I’m starting up OldGuyCoin (OGC). We will use an advanced algorithm to take advantage of rapid bitcoin moves when the market is volatile but that also self-adjusts to cash positions during quiet market periods. To get started, just send 0.5 BTC to my bitcoin address, and we’ll take care of adding it to the trading account and issue 500 OGC.

I’m offering to double everyone’s money in 6 months. All they have to do is recruit 4 people to contribute 0.5 BTC to my investment program who will also receive 500 OCG. The recruiter will get 125 OGC for each of those recruits. Then those 4 people have to recruit 4 more and get 125 OGC per recruit and so one. Everyone will double their OGC in 6 months. Guaranteed. Your initial investment will be locked up in OGC tokens for 6 months, after which you can exchange it back for bitcoin. I promise.

Until I feel I’ve let it run long enough, and I disappear with as much as I can get away with.

There. I’ve spammed the forums. I dare you to ban me.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I’m starting up OldGuyCoin (OGC). We will use an advanced algorithm to take advantage of rapid bitcoin moves when the market is volatile but that also self-adjusts to cash positions during quiet market periods. To get started, just send 0.5 BTC to my bitcoin address, and we’ll take care of adding it to the trading account and issue 500 OGC.

I’m offering to double everyone’s money in 6 months. All they have to do is recruit 4 people to contribute 0.5 BTC to my investment program who will also receive 500 OCG. The recruiter will get 125 OGC for each of those recruits. Then those 4 people have to recruit 4 more and get 125 OGC per recruit and so one. Everyone will double their OGC in 6 months. Guaranteed. Your initial investment will be locked up in OGC tokens for 6 months, after which you can exchange it back for bitcoin. I promise.

Until I feel I’ve let it run long enough, and I disappear with as much as I can get away with.

There. I’ve spammed the forums. I dare you to ban me.

Nice. You even got the math right. Where do I join?