Crickets for UKG

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
The team only seems to be interested in sharing info in Rahul’s blog and on Discord, neither of which will attract investors. But they raised their funds, kept telling us it wasn’t an investment, and Rahul, Cuban and Kutcher got their investment return, so the little guys got screwed.

I thought they were different from all the other ICOs. They have a working product, and the token price drops to crap levels. Disappointing to say the least.

But the only response you’ll get from them is “it was never an investment.” I probably would get better returns from here if I just used all my UKG to bet on matches. Or sold it for ETH. Too bad you can’t symbolically tear up a UKG investment sheet. How can I tear up a virtual currency on YouTube to make a point?

Maybe video myself sending UKG to random ETH addresses picked from ethexplorer? The hits on the video might pay more than the ROI of UKG from here. :rolleyes:

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
The team only seems to be interested in sharing info in Rahul’s blog and on Discord, neither of which will attract investors. But they raised their funds, kept telling us it wasn’t an investment, and Rahul, Cuban and Kutcher got their investment return, so the little guys got screwed.

I thought they were different from all the other ICOs. They have a working product, and the token price drops to crap levels. Disappointing to say the least.

But the only response you’ll get from them is “it was never an investment.” I probably would get better returns from here if I just used all my UKG to bet on matches. Or sold it for ETH. Too bad you can’t symbolically tear up a UKG investment sheet. How can I tear up a virtual currency on YouTube to make a point?

Maybe video myself sending UKG to random ETH addresses picked from ethexplorer? The hits on the video might pay more than the ROI of UKG from here. :rolleyes:

Didn’t you have some contact with one of their community managers? Feel free to reach out and see if they’d like to release a guide to using their service, and I’d be happy to front page it here for a short time.

Or write up the project yourself and we will post it as a feature article. Let me know.