Ethereum VS Ethereum Classic

JVanL

Contributor
Ethereum Classic (ETC) came into existence in July 2016, when members of the community rejected the latest hard fork, and decided to continue using the unforked version. The new fork was named Ethereum (ETH). Both Ethereum and Ethereum Classic are decentralised programmable blockchains, which offer the same function when it comes to building smart contracts and decentralized apps (dApps). So what exactly is the difference between the two? We’ll be taking a look at Ethereum vs Ethereum Classic in order to understand what makes each network distinct.

Read more here: Ethereum vs Ethereum Classic - eToro

Merkulow

Contributor
Great video! I bought Ethereum Classic and Ethereum. I save everything on a cryptocurrency wallet Ethereum Classic (ETC) Wallet At first I thought not to buy ETC, but when it is pumped up, I realized that it is also worth investing in this cryptocurrency. I am sure that the future is for Ethereum, since it is their blockchain technology that is now actively developing in various fields.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
ETH has certainly been on a price tear lately. The newest upgrade to the network is coming soon. I suspect that is bumping the price.

And now another upgrade looming. Ethereum is becoming a focus of big name investors. Mark Cuban is all over it and functioning platforms and tokens with proven uses. Too bad he missed terribly when he backed Unikrn and Unikoingold.

I bit big on that one and lost 100%. So maybe I won’t follow Cuban on much anymore. But I do believe ETH has staying power and should be in everyone’s crypto portfolio.

kyleron

Contributor
Am short of words for the amazing way Rapid asset RECOVERY helped me get my funds back in just 2 weeks,
I doubted at the beginning, because of my past experience so I didn't know how to trust them because of the amount of Bitcoin I have lost in the hand of scammer, ,
if you have ever lost your Bitcoin or any crpto issue I recommend you contact: Rapidassetrecovery at gmail com
you can thank me later.

benjonas222

Contributor
When it comes to investment, Ethereum is unquestionably the greatest option. Ethereum is a better asset to trade since it has more natural market volatility because it is used and exchanged in cryptocurrencies on a regular basis. Due to the lack of interest in Ethereum Classic, its price hardly ever changes. Read more information at Bitcoinsensus.Com.