Best news from Cointelegraph.

boby777

Contributor
I think Cointelegraph is a completely independent publication covering encryption, block chains, distributed applications, financial Internet and next generation web.

They provide up-to-date news, prices, breakthroughs, analysis and emphasis on expert opinion and commentary from the digital currency community. ·

Still Graph site provides the best information for coin · news and coin · news. So you can easily visit at http:// www.coinnewstelegraph.com.

I understand that information will expand the industry's market, and the media source of this group will be able to establish a credible status of the media group. Leaders known as the marketplace for information that violates cryptographic records.

They were able to clearly understand that information in this industry expanded to the market and established the media group as a reliable source of information for this group. We are a leader we call a potential data breach information market.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
There’s a lot of good content on that site. Is it all news aggregator from other sites or is there original content there too? The site reminds me of Coindesk in design. There’s also a crypto news site that’s been around for awhile called

CoinTelegraph.com

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
There’s a lot of good content on that site. Is it all news aggregator from other sites or is there original content there too? The site reminds me of Coindesk in design. There’s also a crypto news site that’s been around for awhile called

CoinTelegraph.com

Yes. I use Coindesk and CoinTelegraph along with CCN (formerly cryptocoinsnews.com)

Just remember they all have biases, and Coindesk is owned by DCG which has investment trusts, Coinbase and heavily invested in XRP.

Nothing wrong with that, I have my own biases. Just keep things in perspective when reading their info.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat

CoinTelegraph.com

It looks like an unmonitored aggregator without original content to me. No author names. Setup for the ad revenue, not that there’s anything wrong with that. I wonder if today’s Google ads announcement will affect some of the many personal crypto sites that have popped up?

Will it affect this site negatively?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if today’s Google ads announcement will affect some of the many personal crypto sites that have popped up?

Will it affect this site negatively?

Hopefully not. We’re just at the stage of trying to build content. Marketing is being handled separately and is a little behind schedule.

Thanks for the concern, but we’ll be around for at least a few years. We want long-term sustainable growth and we’re patient enough to stand behind this project for awhile.