Bitcoin Analyst Says BTC Could Reach $25,000 by End of 2019

koorper

Contributor
Bitcoin (BTC) price analyst Oliver Isaacs thinks it will hit $25,000 around the end of 2019, according to a report by The Independent on June 5.

Draper also reportedly commented on the state of mainstream adoption trends, with giant corporations such as Microsoft, Amazon, Starbucks and Whole Foods all now accepting payments in crypto.

Investor Tim Draper thinks that mainstream adoption will occur within the next few years. Draper goes so far as to claim that BTC will hit $250,000 by 2023.

Bitcoin Analyst Says BTC Could Reach $25,000 by End of 2019

Vla

Contributor
Everyday I read new news about some optimistic guy, who predict an unreal price. How do they stay so optimistic?

Litvi_Me

Contributor
Predictions of analysts whose words usually don't come true:) But I hope I'll be wrong and Bitcoin will able to hit $25,000 by the end of the year

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Everyday I read new news about some optimistic guy, who predict an unreal price. How do they stay so optimistic?

They don’t. They put this out there trying to get the hype generated to get the price bump.

But then remember how quickly bitcoin went from $5k to $20k in 2017? It isn’t that far fetched to see it double or triple in 6 months.

And it has done the same throughout its short existence. So who knows? Bitcoin December 2019 could be $25k or $2k. The likeliest scenario is between those numbers of course.

But where exactly is the one thing we all wish we could accurately predict. No one can. Not even the so called trading experts.

So if you believe it has a future, then it will have value. Accumulate slowly or move a small portion of your investments into it if you can handle the wild ride and the risk.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Remember the key word here is “could.” The word is always in there.

Bitcoin COULD be worth $10 million dollars next week. It won’t be, but it COULD.

Vla

Contributor
They don’t. They put this out there trying to get the hype generated to get the price bump.

But then remember how quickly bitcoin went from $5k to $20k in 2017? It isn’t that far fetched to see it double or triple in 6 months.

And it has done the same throughout its short existence. So who knows? Bitcoin December 2019 could be $25k or $2k. The likeliest scenario is between those numbers of course.

But where exactly is the one thing we all wish we could accurately predict. No one can. Not even the so called trading experts.

So if you believe it has a future, then it will have value. Accumulate slowly or move a small portion of your investments into it if you can handle the wild ride and the risk.
I understand why they make such predictions, but I don’t like that they manipulate people's minds

BitFit

Contributor

This. It’s partly to generate hype, but let’s not forget the massively quick moves in late 2017. From $5k to $20k in 3 months. $25k isn’t that far-fetched. But neither is $2k.

Buy and hold has been my strategy. Of course, that meant I wasn’t smart enough to sell Jan 2018. No idea what I’ll do if this market keeps rising. Sell a little then buy it back on the way down? Will there be a way down?