Bitcoin Cash - BULL NOW

Bitcrypto

Contributor
53712c086f02af78b8a20fe39a68ab37.jpg

Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that forms a decentralized payment system. In mid-2017, Bitcoin Cash split the main Bitcoin blockchain creating a diversion in blockchains.

Recently, cryptocurrency payment service provider BitPay has announced that it will allow brick-and-mortar businesses to use Bitcoin Cash for payments.

Bitcoin Cash has surged almost 80% in the last 7 days. The main reason is Bitpay.

How do you think Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will continue to raise in the near future?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I took note of the run yesterday. The last time BCH hit this level relative to BTC pricing, it wasn’t sustained with a subsequent market drop. Perhaps that was manipulation then.

BCH is helped by ability to purchase on Coinbase/GDAX. I haven’t kept up with the technology wars on Reddit. I hold both in my portfolio, but each side has strong feelings about the other, and they troll the other community regularly in social media.

Personally I want to see both going strong.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Any news on why the big run? The upcoming fork isn’t expected to create a useful or valued new separate forked coin from what I can tell. Are investors expecting another bitcoin cash worth something? I don’t see a forked coin with any chain support. There will just be one coin with any value. BitcoinCashGoldDiamond anyone?:confused:

Bitcrypto

Contributor
I took note of the run yesterday. The last time BCH hit this level relative to BTC pricing, it wasn’t sustained with a subsequent market drop. Perhaps that was manipulation then.

BCH is helped by ability to purchase on Coinbase/GDAX. I haven’t kept up with the technology wars on Reddit. I hold both in my portfolio, but each side has strong feelings about the other, and they troll the other community regularly in social media.

Personally I want to see both going strong.

If both can go strong, that would be amazing.

Bitcrypto

Contributor
Any news on why the big run? The upcoming fork isn’t expected to create a useful or valued new separate forked coin from what I can tell. Are investors expecting another bitcoin cash worth something? I don’t see a forked coin with any chain support. There will just be one coin with any value. BitcoinCashGoldDiamond anyone?:confused:

I like what you said.
I think more people want to see a valued new forked to be created. They are waiting for something to happen May 15. It's a hope.

Now Bitcoin Cash can be used in some shops, it means that it will be more valuable in the future.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
I like what you said.
I think more people want to see a valued new forked to be created. They are waiting for something to happen May 15. It's a hope.

Now Bitcoin Cash can be used in some shops, it means that it will be more valuable in the future.

Settled back a little since my post I see. Definitely will be interested to see the price relationships between bitcoin and bitcoin cash as they both advance. Hate to say it but it seems like the big loser in the bitcoin battle is going to be litecoin. No one is talking about it anymore, it’s like bitcoin cash might be the new litecoin but with higher market cap.

Bitcrypto

Contributor
At this point, Bitcoin Cash may be forming a bottom, which can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. Prices in the $1,000 -$1,200 range should not be a surprise.

The price is likely to remain volatile as the bears and the bulls battle it out to establish their reign. The latest news about the investigation of South Korean exchange Upbit by the country’s Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) triggered the decline of Bitcoin Cash.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Price is under $1000 again today. I smell buying opportunity myself although I don’t trade short-term. Will Wall Street like BCH as much as btc when they finally move into crypto? I don’t think an average investor will care about block size or exact transaction speeds for payments. There are too many fast and cheap cryptos. BCH doesn’t stand out compared to XRP, litecoin, or many others.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
And back down under $1,000. The markets have no outside interest right now. No one is talking about crypto except those involved before mid-2017. Newcomers got burned and left. Newer newcomers don’t seem to be arriving.

Grumpy old man says “WTH?” Where is the new money?

BitFit

Contributor
Under $900 today.

Screaming buy or just meh?

I think I’m buying today or tomorrow at these prices if I can get money transferred quick enough. Mostly just due to market drop rather than because of any long term belief in the project. So I guess more of a contrarian trading position rather than an investment.

Any comments?

Emma Lee

Contributor
53712c086f02af78b8a20fe39a68ab37.jpg

Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency that forms a decentralized payment system. In mid-2017, Bitcoin Cash split the main Bitcoin blockchain creating a diversion in blockchains.

Recently, cryptocurrency payment service provider BitPay has announced that it will allow brick-and-mortar businesses to use Bitcoin Cash for payments.

Bitcoin Cash has surged almost 80% in the last 7 days. The main reason is Bitpay.

How do you think Bitcoin Cash?
Do you think it will continue to raise in the near future?
I think Bitcoin Cash needs to find a floor and then will stabilize , In the meantime, this will result in an increase in price for bitcoin.

Emma Lee

Contributor
Under $900 today.

Screaming buy or just meh?

I think I’m buying today or tomorrow at these prices if I can get money transferred quick enough. Mostly just due to market drop rather than because of any long term belief in the project. So I guess more of a contrarian trading position rather than an investment.

Any comments?
A lot of people have been unloading their Bitcoin cash recently.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
A lot of people have been unloading their Bitcoin cash recently.

For every buyer, there is a seller. Every executed trade has an equal order on the other side of the book. For everyone ready to unload a coin, there is someone else who wants to buy. A lot of investors forget this. Of course, there can be buying or selling pressure with pending order imbalances that drives prices in a certain direction.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
For every buyer, there is a seller. Every executed trade has an equal order on the other side of the book. For everyone ready to unload a coin, there is someone else who wants to buy. A lot of investors forget this. Of course, there can be buying or selling pressure with pending order imbalances that drives prices in a certain direction.

But the order book often has imbalances on one side that drives price in the opposite direction. Fake orders are created for pushing the markets in certain directions also.