Bitcoin questions mega thread

nazakethussain

Contributor
Who owns the reliable information that the network bitcoin uses more than 80% of the countries separately electricity. Bitcoin also multiplied by several times the amount of energy consumed in the last year. Is this really true, who will say? So there are thoughts that bitcoin in a couple of years will be a threat to the energy situation on the planet?

nazakethussain

Contributor
As i began my journey through the world of cryptocurrency, it comes to my mind why other people are just ignoring the opportunities that bitcoin gives..

Can you give me some reasons why it's not that interesting for others?

nazakethussain

Contributor
I am in the crypto currency investment since 2017,I uses electrum wallet for storing the bitcoin but I want to know why the people using bitcoin mixers is this to make anonymous transactions? Just help me to understand it clearly.

*please move this topic to the right section if I posted in wrong board!

nazakethussain

Contributor
August 13: Crypto markets have today failed to sustain their short-lived recovery, with Ethereum (ETH) plummeting to a multi-month low below $300 and only a scant few altcoins spared from the widespread losses, as Coin360 data shows. Bitcoin (BTC) is seeing only minor losses on the day

nazakethussain

Contributor
i see many people accepting btc donations, on their project websites,

next to ethereum,

but bitcoin isn't donated nowadays at all its mainly just speculated with,

its mostley ethereum or waves plattform token that are being donated.

any statistics out there regarding "actual" bitcoin donations for cryptoprojects?

nazakethussain

Contributor
when bitcoin starts to rise, although slowly, I see, there are still some people who created FUD.

the American Congress made more specific themes about crypto, one of the congress members the name is Bred Sherman said that the US government should ban crypto and its mining. he noticed that crypto has great potential to avoid taxes.

I think that's not a good idea, the banning of crypto make crypto become more popular, public enthusiasm for crypto will be higher.
so, the solution is regulation. not banning crypto.

and I think bred Sherman is part of the warren buffet and bill gates. they have the same hatred to crypto.

hiramehar

Contributor
Improving the market But the brain is not working to buy bitcoin Bitcoin is very confident but the brain is not giving up What to do in such a situation

hiramehar

Contributor
Do you think the media is trying to destroy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ? I think they show 95% of the times only bad news. Why is this happening ?

hiramehar

Contributor
Can you stop calling Bitcoin an investment?

This damages the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin was not created to become an investment. Before Bitcoin, there were some digital currencies years back, the goal was always to be able to create a (digital) currency free from central banks and governments.
Cypherpunks and other anarcho-capitalists are at the origin of this idea, perhaps 20 or 30 years ago. None were intended to make an investment to be rich quickly.
You won't find in the white paper "investing" mentioned, you won't find any post from Satoshi mentioning it

Considering Bitcoin as an investment, this is the reason why we have more and more regulations, G20 summits and others craps, KYC, etc...
The word "Crypto-assets" didn't exist before, why did they create it? Because you even consider it an investment, then why shouldn't they?
Bitcoin could be a lot more accepted and used by now. Why should a merchant agree to be paid in Bitcoin? He wants money, not a piece of your investment.

You're not even investing, you are just gambling with money.
Go to the altcoins board, you will surely find plenty of ICOs where you can say you invested in. I have something for you, ICOs used to raise money are no different than "Crowdfunding". If you want to invest then there are a lot of Crowdfunding websites where you can invest in real startups with fewer risks, (you won't find any project using photos from Pixabay...)

Why don't we see cryptographers anymore? Guess the reasons

hiramehar

Contributor
How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Should we do that EACH time we visit ANY store?
Would we create a huge advertisement for BTC that way?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we start doing this? o.o
Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?

hiramehar

Contributor
Its a sudden But regrettable News that the SEC has ones again rejected a Proposal Regarding BTC, this time by ETF. somehow i saw this comming especially after an earlier rejection of a Winklevloss ETF which proposed physical trading of BTC. The rejection reasons are the same old ones., Market Manipulation being one of the major. To me this is an expression of how badly the SEC wishes they could control BTC and as long as they dont have the control button, no proposal will ever go through. with the current red market situation, im certain that somehow, the decision is going to have negative effects on the BTC value. Which brings the concern of WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO THE CRYPTO KING

hiramehar

Contributor
I have studied bitcoin economics deeply and as we all know its very fascinating, but since the begining of paper currency THE BANKERS and CORPORATIONS have got o strong and are so much used to suck easy blood of generals that i dont think they will simply allow bitcoin revolution to pass, atleast there will be a WW type of bloodshed globally in order to this system to come into force completely.

another thing USD is so volatile against bitcoin that people are so much worried to switch to bitcoin revolution, because in there mind everything is pegged with USD/FIAT, which i think is artificial.

There are still some mature writings missing on the broad economic implementation of bitcoin, or atleast there is a need to collect small writings and collect it in a single big volume.

PS. i dont know if i am allowed to post here or not, if i am too low in rank to post in this thread, then kindly delete my post. sorry for my bad english.

hiramehar

Contributor
There is no collateral against bitcoin because people has agreed to it that bitcoin well have a value and the value for bitcoin will depend on the demand for it. As we all know that bitcoin literally had a rare acceptance on establishments. Most common use of bitcoin is holding it and waiting for the market price to goes higher and selling it when one can profit already.

hiramehar

Contributor
I always wondered what is the problem for BTC to be finally adopted in the wide range of business, I was expecting at least a great adaption in the online business but even so, what stops business from adapting BTC, the volatility? The low rates of adoption? Or maybe a lack of propaganda? BTC is so great and I really wish I could use it in more places IRL!

hiramehar

Contributor
The truth is that the anticipation for crypto to go mainstream increases as time goes on. In fact there are skeptis who would have nothing to do with crypto unless it goes mainstream. Is 2018 that year when blockchain crypto goes mainstream?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
PS. i dont know if i am allowed to post here or not, if i am too low in rank to post in this thread, then kindly delete my post. sorry for my bad english.

Welcome. Everyone is allowed to post here. However, please use the Topic structure of the forums to place information in the correct section, and browse the forums threads to see if your topic has already been posted. Numerous new posters have signed up lately and immediately posted numerous repetitive threads on general bitcoin topics that have been throughly covered elsewhere.

We suspect members believe they need to do this to build up post numbers or rankings. We don’t use a ranking system because it encourages too many random topics thus pushing more deeply covered topics away from visibility.

nazakethussain

Contributor
To the surprise of nobody, Warren Buffett isn’t interested in Bitcoin at all.
Warren’s strategy is to have an adequate but consistent return over a long period of time.
The key is that he knows he will be rich someday, but he is not in a hurry.
In cryptocurrency world, it is not possible to make a position and forget it for x number of years. Hence, it does not fit Warren’s style.
So what is your opinion?

nazakethussain

Contributor
Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

nazakethussain

Contributor
Why are prices different on different platforms? The BTC/USD on Bitcoin.com is different from Bitfinex, also different at Poloniex. One could buy at lower price from platform A and sell at higher price at platform B, right?

nazakethussain

Contributor
Hello everyone) I think a lot and do not understand how bitcoin gained its popularity? I know that there are still people who do not know anything about the crypto currency that they have heard, but they really do not understand anything. But in general, this is a popular currency, and indeed, the entire crypt as a whole. The currency is pretty young, how to find out about it? You can climb the net, quite a few sites and forums that everyone talks about it. But why is bitcoin popular?