BITMAIN LAUNCHES ROUTER THAT CAN MINE LITECOINS

Buenoscoin

Contributor
The manufacturer Bitmain continues to make its way into the mining business and this time has announced the launch of two routers that can undermine the Litecoin cryptocurrency (LTC). The first one is the Antiminer R1-LTC, which was announced for the first time on July 4, and has a hash rate of 1.7 MH / s, a performance below the exclusive mining of other Bitmain devices, but that without a doubt is a product that aims at innovation and practicality for those who want to exploit their mining business to the maximum.

This device is not capable of operating in Antpool mining, which sometimes means that it doesn´t include support for P2P mining. This means that bitcoin mining must do it independently. In a publication of the Bitcointalk forum, the Chinese company said that this router is able to offer the hash power of other miners who then send their servers, which is known within the company as 'collaborative mining'

In 2015, Bitmain had already launched a router that could undermine cryptocurrencies, the Bitmain R1, dedicated to bitcoin mining. However, Bitmain says that it is only possible to have LTC with them. For now, the dominance of the Chinese company continues to overwhelm everyone within the community, and more after surpassing the operating operations of the chipmaker Nvidia.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow buenoscoin on instagram to stay up to date with all the news of the cryptoworld.

Want to BUY BUENOS COIN? Check out Buenos.io for more info.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Does anyone know what price litecoin needs to trade for to keep mining profitable?

I’ve seen bitcoin estimates all over the place, but not litecoin. Like I said in other threads, it still seems like litecoin news coverage has dropped to near zero.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Does anyone know what price litecoin needs to trade for to keep mining profitable?

I’ve seen bitcoin estimates all over the place, but not litecoin. Like I said in other threads, it still seems like litecoin news coverage has dropped to near zero.

I’m not sure there’s an exact estimate. I couldn’t find it at least. There are all sorts of calculators to help someone decide if mining costs are worth it, but there isn’t one magic cost to mine one coin I guess.

Here’s one site with lots of data

https://bitinfocharts.com/litecoin/