Bitmain open an information center on blockchain technology

Brazio

Contributor
The Chinese giant Bitmain, the world's Bitcoin mining equipment manufacturer (BTC), announced on Monday with a press release that will open an information center on blockchain technology and a cryptomer installation in the United States. The company anticipates starting operations in the city of Rockdale, in the state of Texas in the first months of 2019.

The company has already begun construction work in the small city, which barely has around 5,700 inhabitants, and the final floor facilities in the last quarters of the year to be able to start operations at the beginning of the following year. This represents a clear strategy for Bitmain's strategic investment and expansion plans within the United States.

The company plans to invest more than USD $ 500 million for the next seven years and for the first two, hire about 400 people to make the center fully operational. Bitmain will work with local schools and other educational institutions to provide training programs.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow @Braziocoin on instagram to stay up to date with all the news of the cryptoworld.

For more info visit our website https://braz.io

BitFit

Contributor
A lot of people see to be unhappy about Bitmain dominating crypto. They are everywhere.

I don’t follow the mining and network side of crypto much, but I can see where having one company dominate the hardware and mining operations is bad for crypto. But setting up training programs could be good if some of the graduates go on to work for other crypto companies. If there are any left after Bitmain takes over, I mean.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
A lot of people see to be unhappy about Bitmain dominating crypto. They are everywhere.

I don’t follow the mining and network side of crypto much, but I can see where having one company dominate the hardware and mining operations is bad for crypto. But setting up training programs could be good if some of the graduates go on to work for other crypto companies. If there are any left after Bitmain takes over, I mean.

Their IPO seems controversial at least.