Bitmain Presents New Energy-Saving Crypto Mining Chip

pepeg

Contributor
The crypto mining giant Bitmain presented a new chip for cryptocurrency mining, and this chip is supposed to be the next generation in the mining industry. It uses far less energy and therefore fees.

https://all-stocks.net/bitmain-introduces-new-lower-energy-consuming-chip-for-bitcoin-mining/

I think that if it can really use far less energy as presented, it can really change the entire crypto world because it will drastically bring down the price of cryptocurrencies with which it will be worthwhile to mine!

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
The crypto mining giant Bitmain presented a new chip for cryptocurrency mining, and this chip is supposed to be the next generation in the mining industry. It uses far less energy and therefore fees.

Bitmain Introduces New Lower Energy-Consuming Chip for Bitcoin Mining | AllStocks Network

I think that if it can really use far less energy as presented, it can really change the entire crypto world because it will drastically bring down the price of cryptocurrencies with which it will be worthwhile to mine!

And possibly squelch some of the criticism pointed at crypto from environmentalists who have at least some valid points about the power structures required to support crypto.

Vla

Contributor
Mining became almost non-profitable and we need new technologies and solutions, this is great news!