Blockchain life 2019 summit|23-24 april|Singapore

liamwild

Contributor
hey guys! want to share with you some useful information.
7-8 november will be held the second Blockchain life2018 conference/forum where will gether more than 80+ speakers on one stage and 500- people. Do not forget that sometimes it's necessary to visit such a large forums to get connection and friends in crypto-market

janisfinch19

Contributor
hey guys! want to share with you some useful information.
7-8 november will be held the second Blockchain life2018 conference/forum where will gether more than 80+ speakers on one stage and 500- people. Do not forget that sometimes it's necessary to visit such a large forums to get connection and friends in crypto-market
good, thanks
such forums always brings a lot of benefit. what topics will the speakers talk about? would you answer?

genzeralex1

Contributor
Hello! Yes, I've been. The conference is absolutely great!
Where are you coming from and have you bought a ticket?
I am coming from USA
Yes, of course. I am coming with my boss and partners and we have already bought tickets.
Remember how Blockchain Life started in Russia Saint Petersburg and now on the top 3 list of the best blockchain conferences in the world

liamwild

Contributor
Yes, of course. I am coming with my boss and partners and we have already bought tickets.
Remember how Blockchain Life started in Russia Saint Petersburg and now on the top 3 list of the best blockchain conferences in the world
Are you coming with partners and boss or looking a partner here to come together?

liamwild

Contributor
23-23 April 2019 will be held the third annual cryptocurrency blockchain summit — Blockchain life Singapore summit.
This is the first year when summit will be held in Asia.
Blockchain life 2019 summit is:
  • more than 5 thousand participants
  • more than 30+ speakers
  • a lot of famous cryptocurrency businessmen
  • Marina Bay Sand location
Check official website blockchain-life.com
If you are ready to buy tickets , use" 174gjhjbl19" discount code/promocode while filling your name/phone etc
Good luck!

liamwild

Contributor
Hello! I have found a discount code and it gives me minus 20% off the price
174gjhjbl19 discount code
You can use it by clicking buy tickets on blockchain-life.com website
Blockchain life 2019 summit is an enormous event in cryptocurrency sphere;)

liamwild

Contributor
Hello! I have found a discount code and it gives me minus 20% off the price
174gjhjbl19 discount code
You can use it by clicking buy tickets on blockchain-life.com website
Blockchain life 2019 summit is an enormous event in cryptocurrency sphere;)