BTC trading

AndrewChan

Contributor
The potential of "head and shoulders" processing is present, but the trend is local descending - we can go into the strait and it is now manifesting itself.
sad.gif

Bitcoin BTC to Tether USD Exchange / HitBTC
Bitcoin live price. Check coin market cap of BTC coin

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I don’t trade or have any TA experience, but I see this bear market lingering for awhile.

I previously felt that 2018 would close on a rising trend and approach the previous ATH. With the reading and research I’m doing for this site, it is apparent that market interest has dumped down the drains. Search traffic has plummeted. Web traffic has dumped.

General market interest has dropped back to 2016 levels. It will take some time to recruit new investors into the space. The ICOs and scams talked about in other threads here have turned investors away from the space in droves.

I don’t see $10k this year. I’ll gladly be wrong.

BitFit

Contributor
I’m staying true to my word from a few days ago. Only checking price daily and not making any moves. But I think I’m buying a little more over the weekend if price stays under $6500/

Bitcoin holding up a lot better than many other coins. How about that ETH, Ripple and BCH? Wow. Plunging. I might be picking up ETH at these prices too.