Changpeng Zhao’s Gracious way of handling Binance Hack

Crypto Angle

Contributor
Recently, the whole crypto world was in shock on hearing the major binanace hack. According to the twitter reports, on Tuesday, Binance a Malta-registered Bitcoin & crypto exchange, which is one of the largest and most respected in the market, was attacked by a “large scale security breach”.

What's your point of view on binance?

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Recently, the whole crypto world was in shock on hearing the major binanace hack. According to the twitter reports, on Tuesday, Binance a Malta-registered Bitcoin & crypto exchange, which is one of the largest and most respected in the market, was attacked by a “large scale security breach”.

What's your point of view on binance?

I wish I bought the Binance coin anytime between September and April. Otherwise I don't use their exchange or know much about them. It seems they handled the hack publicity PR part well, but what does the hack tell us about exchange security? Are there many more to come? Because even though they're all beefing up their systems and pouring money into their setups, the hacks keep coming. It seems the old advice to not keep your coins on the exchange still rings true. Ledger and Trezor probably do a little dance in their offices every time this happens.