Community Guidelines READ FIRST

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
The Cryptocurrency Forums (TCF) welcomes everyone interested in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency investing, from the complete beginner to the advanced day trader. In order for members to engage in educational and informative conversation, we ask that new members read and follow a few rules.

Information posted here in articles, guides, posts and responses is not investment advice. TCF assumes no liability for any information contained herein. Readers should always do their own due diligence and carefully research before making any investment decisions.

Spirited debates and discussions are encouraged. Always be respectful and courteous to fellow members and posters. No name-calling, abusive posting, or harassment of other members. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Beginners should start with our guides and the beginners' section of the forums. Use the search function if you can't find answers in our guides.

Follow forum topic headings when posting. Threads may be moved, merged or deleted at discretion of moderators. Certain sections are designated as No Spam areas. This applies to the entire Beginner’s section, the Market, Financials and News section, this Site Discussion section and the premium Pro areas. Be sure to check each forum section for any additional guidelines covering posts in that section.

Multiple posts placed for the purpose of promoting a commercial interest or shilling a specific investment may be deleted. Please DO NOT spam the forums. No one likes that.

No product sales or services are to be offered here without the expression permission of the site owner. Contact @theccforums if you wish to buy advertising.

Private messages (PM) shall not be used for offering services or products to other members. Never respond to offers via PMs. TCF will not use PMs to offer any product or service.

TCF will never ask for your login credentials via PM. Report any messages you receive asking for that information to @theccforums.

Use extreme caution when following any links to external sites from posts in the forums or in contributor content. Phishing and malicious sites links often resemble legitimate domains. This is particularly true in the cryptocurrency arena. When in doubt, manually type the reference link into your browser.

We hope you enjoy the material and community discussions. If you ever have a concern, please contact @TheCCForums or post here. Thank you for visiting. Check back often.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
How do you change the size of text in your posts like the one above?
Can you upload pictures into a post or have to link to an image hosting site? Thanks.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
How do you change the size of text in your posts like the one above?
Can you upload pictures into a post or have to link to an image hosting site? Thanks.

Sorry. I must’ve missed this. The top line of tools has a tT symbol 5th tool in from left. That gives you different text sizes depending on membership level.

Images are hosted elsewhere and then embedded as a link with the icon beside the smilies. Video same thing with icon next to images.

Last edited:

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Sorry. I must’ve missed this. The top line of tools has a tT symbol 5th tool in from left. That gives yo different text sizes depending on membership level.

Images are hosted elsewhere and then embedded as a link with the icon beside the smilies. Video same thing with icon next to images.​

So like this.
Or this
Or even this. Can anyone even see this?

I found the color change feature too.
This site has a lot of nice features.

• Bullet lists
  • Text size changes
  • Color options
  • Embedded images and videos
Align left
Align right​
Align Center​
We need more smilies though​
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat

So like this.
Or this
Or even this. Can anyone even see this?

I found the color change feature too.
This site has a lot of nice features.

• Bullet lists
  • Text size changes
  • Color options
  • Embedded images and videos
Align left
Align right​
Align Center​
We need more smilies though​
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

So the Old Man found the cool gizmos. I’ll bet you watch videos with full volume on in waiting rooms too. Or make calls from the runways as soon as your plane lands.

Should I have those points in a bulleted list? Or in level 7 size green text?

Just kidding Old Man. Keep that retirement money rolling into crypto. You won’t get any younger, but your girlfriends might! ;)

Mark August

Contributor
So the Old Man found the cool gizmos. I’ll bet you watch videos with full volume on in waiting rooms too. Or make calls from the runways as soon as your plane lands.

Should I have those points in a bulleted list? Or in level 7 size green text?

Just kidding Old Man. Keep that retirement money rolling into crypto. You won’t get any younger, but your girlfriends might! ;)
oh man xd you are terrible

Cyber

Contributor
Recently opened a crytpo exchange, where would be most appropriate to share details on the site and service offered?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
mostly visiting logged out. Didn’t get notice till now. Need something?
New design I see. Not sure about it yet. So what’s up?

Actually that’s what I was worried about. Tools have all changed since your humorous post above. More options but it’s all different. As an old man myself, I can understand relearning the setup can be a pain. Hit me up if something doesn’t work right.