Cooperation in trading crypto

GoodDestin

Contributor
I suggest a plan to cooperation in trading crypto

• How does it work?
 Briefly, it is a financial participation in trading in crypto-currency market. You involve your assets and we involve our experiences and time. So, the benefits are split 50/50.
 Let’s describe with an example. Suppose you want to apply for $10,000 and after a period, we will grow it to $13,000. So, the profit equals $3000, which 50% of it ($1500) belongs to you.

• How can I trust you to give you my money?
 It doesn’t need to give us any money. We will trade with your money into your account. You should create an account in an exchange (Binance or OKex are recommended), then give us the account’s password in order to login and trade. Be aware, when you give someone the password, he can just login and do trade; not any withdrawals are possible. To withdraw, there are more security options like 2-FA and e-mail verification. So, you can only withdraw.

• What about the profit ratio and risk?
 All of the financial markets, like stocks, forex, crypto, … are risky activities. You must note that when you want more income, you need to accept the risk. However, we try to manage the risk to achieve a positive performance. Our predicted ratio is about 10~15 percent per month.

• How long does the plan take? Is it long-term or short?
 Actually, we are day traders. The period of each trade is usually 6~10 hours. So, the plan is short-term. But to achieve appropriate profit, we suggest at least a 6-month period. Note that there is no limitation to cancel the plan.

• How can I test your performance?
 You can test the plan with a small amount of money (at least $1000) for 2 weeks. After that, you can add main assets.

• Is there a minimum amount to apply the plan?
 Yes, the minimum amount to apply is $5000.

• Do you use the robots for trading?
 No. In all accounts, human traders do trade. We don’t use robot trading neither copy trading.