Crypto markets remain in downward trend

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
haha yeah, this is fun. The continued FUD from MT. Gox sales really is not looking pretty.

Yeah, this is painful to watch. Looks like I picked the wrong time to start a crypto site. :(

On the investing side, I’m neither buying nor selling at this point. While I believe intermediate and long-term prices will be higher, I’m concerned about further price drops right now.

Gotta think the new investment funds being announced from Grayscale will eventually drive up demand and price for the big 4 though.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I think we get a short burst of interest sometime between now and mid-May that causes increased market interest and another rise of prices. This time a lot of people already have their exchange accounts open and verified. The last run happened while everyone complained about exchanges being down or new accounts taking weeks to approve.

Imagine the next run being bigger because a lot more people have access. I’m still quietly buying a little at a time to be ready, but I have to admit dollar amounts are very small. I don’t want to be wrong and take a huge hit.

For what all that’s worth. ;)

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I think we get a short burst of interest sometime between now and mid-May that causes increased market interest and another rise of prices. This time a lot of people already have their exchange accounts open and verified. The last run happened while everyone complained about exchanges being down or new accounts taking weeks to approve.

Imagine the next run being bigger because a lot more people have access. I’m still quietly buying a little at a time to be ready, but I have to admit dollar amounts are very small. I don’t want to be wrong and take a huge hit.

For what all that’s worth. ;)

Braver than me. I’m neutral right now and I’m a holding pattern for buys. I need to see an uptick in Google searches and hear the national pundits raving about bitcoin again before I restart my buying.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Nice little bump over the last few hours.

I’m stretching to find any positives guys. Any move up that we can build on. Slow steady upward trend. Anything at all...

Denise Gallegly

Contributor
CRYPTO HEADLINES — April 11, 2018

1. Bear Market ‘Largely Over,’ Crypto Fund Manager Claims
Timothy Enneking, managing director of Crypto Asset Managment, LP, said that the winter in cryptocurrency markets is “largely over”. Asset consolidation, regulatory concerns, massive liquidation by the Mt. Gox trustee and startups’ selling crypto assets to pay salaries and expenses are all factors in the market’s overall decline. Now the market should start rebounding soon. Read more at CoinDesk.
2. Indian Government Think Tank Trials Blockchain to Combat Fake Meds
Indian government think tank is working on a blockchain solution aimed to combat the country’s roaring counterfeit drugs trade. The National Institution for Transforming India, known as NITI Aayog, aims to have a proof-of-concept (PoC) of the solution completed by the end of 2018 and begin rolling it out next year. Read more at CoinDesk.
3. Here’s How Taxes Are Harming Bitcoin’s Usefulness as a Payment Method
While most of the early buzz around Bitcoin centered on it as a new, fast, cheap and permissionless method of online payment, the focus has moved from medium of exchange to store of value over the past few years. t’s clear that bitcoin is useful for censorship-resistant payments that may not otherwise be possible without this new technology. Read more at BitcoinMagazine

https:// blog [dot] coinswitch[dot] co/crypto-headlines-april-11-2018-7cfbeeec9190

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
The market has made a little turn towards positive late Wednesday. Can it continue?

Seems like there’s growing big money players making announcements lately. Would think markets would start moving once this happens.