Crypto Rise for 2/18 and 2/19 2019

CryptoInsight

Contributor
I was noticing a very high rise throughout all altcoin alike as well as bitcoin, with margins rising as big as 9%.

Any reason behind the growth of all of these simultaneously? There are some that have lowered but if so not by much, (1 or 2 at about .39%). With all the others rising drastically.

Trying to get any background knowledge on this as i am a new investor trying to gather some background knowledge!

Rubia

Contributor
As I understand it, the price rise reflects general positive attitude towards the crypto market.

Vla

Contributor
We can't be sure that this trend will continue, cuz the crypto market is too volatile and it is hard to predict. Now it is positive, but in a week things can change

kventin.upgrade

Contributor
I agree, I am interested in exactly the immediate future of the bitcoin price. At the end of March, we still see a decline in the Bitcoin rate. Do you think 3000 is a strong level of resistance (psychological, technical), is it possible to rebound from this level, test it, breakdown (maybe false), is it possible to fix below this level in April?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I agree, I am interested in exactly the immediate future of the bitcoin price. At the end of March, we still see a decline in the Bitcoin rate. Do you think 3000 is a strong level of resistance (psychological, technical), is it possible to rebound from this level, test it, breakdown (maybe false), is it possible to fix below this level in April?

Quite a nice move over the last 12 hours or so.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Quite a nice move over the last 12 hours or so.

I posted this in another thread. The SEC issued their report on crypto vs security status. It may be helping boost the markets today.

From CoinTelegraph:

US SEC Releases No-Action Letter Confirming TurnKey Jet ICO Tokens Are Not Securities

By the way, for some of you newer posters. Please don’t copy and paste reports from other sites. If you’re going to quote someone else’s work, post the name of the source and a link to the original article. It’s only fair and the right thing to do.

The content and info is appreciated, but we can’t support plagiarism here. We’ve had our own articles copied and shared by other sites.

NorthenLights

Contributor
I posted this in another thread. The SEC issued there report on crypto vs security status. It may be helping boost the markets today.

From CoinTelegraph:

US SEC Releases No-Action Letter Confirming TurnKey Jet ICO Tokens Are Not Securities

By the way, for some of you newer posters. Please don’t copy and paste reports from other sites. If you’re going to quote someone else’s work, post the name of the source and a link to the original article. It’s only fair and the right thing to do.

The content and info is appreciated, but we can’t support plagiarism here. We’ve had our own articles copied and shared by other sites.
What a respectful attitude. Only those who experienced the same troubled can be so much concerned :)

kventin.upgrade

Contributor
Any reason behind the growth of all of these simultaneously? There are some that have lowered but if so not by much, (1 or 2 at about .39%). With all the others rising drastically.

The question of correlation is rather complicated because it takes into account complex mechanisms. it's not as simple as it seems at first glance.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
I also want to know if there are traders here who entered the purchase when Bitcoin was 4000 and still hold long positions

I entered the bitcoin market at under $2k. I sold portions of my holdings as bitcoin hit $10k, then again at $15K and $17.5k. But I wasn’t smart enough to sell it all then.

As bitcoin dropped, I repurchased at $7k, $4.5k and $3k. I still hold one bitcoin purchased in 2017 for $1908 in one account. I recently added more at $6k.

I also used drops to sell for tax deductible losses and then repurchased at same prices so that my portfolio was unchanged and I could control taxes on my gains.