VakaFX provides the cross-functional cryptocurrency exchange software source code that helps you build a robust and reliable trading platform at the best price in the industry.

Let's discover the unique features of our cryptocurrency exchange
  • Admin Dashboard
  • Back office for user
  • User Interface
  • Margin Trading
  • Futures Leverage
  • Matching Engine
  • Bot telegram integration
  • BTC, ETH, USDT, ERC20 deposit & withdrawal
  • BTC, ETH, USDT, ERC20 buy and sell
  • Liquidity Feature
  • Trading Bot
  • Chart Tools
  • Referral Program
  • Multi Cryptocurrencies Support
  • Multi-layer Security
  • Order Book
  • Source code
  • iOS & Android app
Cryptocurrency Exchange Security Features
  • Cloudflare: Our trading platform uses Cloudflare to protect it from outside attacks.
  • Two Factor Authentication: 2FA is a method of confirming a user’s identity by using two different factors including Private Keys & QR Scanner.
  • Automatic limits for fund withdrawal: For small orders, the orders will be executed automatically. For large withdrawals, the admin will check and approve those orders.
  • Hot wallet and Cold wallet: 95% of assets will be stored in cold wallet, the remaining 5% will be stored in hot wallet
  • KYC: KYC comes into effect for user identity verification when they withdraw a big number of assets from the exchange.
  • Anti-Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS): Defends the exchange from overwhelming traffic originating from multiple sources.
Let contact us to see our demo. More information: