Does anyone buy obscure altcoins?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Do you think it makes sense to buy low-liquid altcoins?

Most altcoins will end up as dead end projects that hang around only on exchanges for people to trade. If it doesn’t move into general use or provide a utility, then a crypto will die.

There are so many dead cryptos already with many, many more to follow. I think if only makes sense to buy a crypto that stands a good chance of having a functional platform or gets used for transactions. Very few meet those criteria right now.

Maybe the next phase of crypto projects will offer up more useful projects.

maks-ivanov89

Contributor
Most altcoins will end up as dead end projects that hang around only on exchanges for people to trade. If it doesn’t move into general use or provide a utility, then a crypto will die.

There are so many dead cryptos already with many, many more to follow. I think if only makes sense to buy a crypto that stands a good chance of having a functional platform or gets used for transactions. Very few meet those criteria right now.

Maybe the next phase of crypto projects will offer up more useful projects.
I agree, now it all looks very unreliable.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I agree, now it all looks very unreliable.

I own UnikoinGold. They already have a functional platform and the tokens can be used. Esports gambling is expected to grow exponentially over the next few years.

But I’m not sure any of that will translate to an increase in token price. The tokens can be used whether they are worth $10 or $0.01. I’m hoping demand for use on the platform and for cashing in winnings will drive up prices though.

I reached out to them to ask them to participate here on the forums. The forum boss approved it. They did for a brief period but they prefer to use their Discord channel. I happen to think Discord isn’t the best way to reach out to people. It’s a chat room basically. Anyway, they don’t allow discussions about token price or trading there now.

UnikoinGold