Estimate the cost to create a White-label Cryptocurrency Exchange

joelryan

Contributor
To be direct, the cost of creating a white label crypto exchange exchange software varies on two major factors,

1. Integrating trading & ROI features
2. Choosing your white label crypto exchange software provider

These are the two major cost-affecting factors for your white label crypto exchange software development. Let's talk in detail.

1. Integrating trading & ROI features:

If you are integrating some advanced trading, security, & ROI features to your exchange, it will cost you a fortune. No cap. But the cost is worth a single penny, I would say. Suppose if you are a startup willing to start a crypto exchange, you can start with the basics and then you can integrate the adv features.

Here I’ve listed some basic & essential features. These features come with the software itself and it won’t affect your exchange software’s cost. While getting the white label crypto exchange software from any provider, you need to ensure these features.

Basics Features of White-label Cryptocurrency Exchange Software:

• Multi-language
  • IEO launchpad,
  • Multi-Crypto wallet,
  • Crypto Payment Gateway integration
  • Margin Trading
  • Instant buying/selling cryptocurrencies
  • Staking and lending
  • Stop limit order and stop-loss orders
  • Limit maker orders
  • Referral options
  • Admin panel
  • Perpetual swaps
  • Advanced UI/UX

Security Features [HTTPs authentication, Biometric authentication, Jail login, Data encryption, Two-factor authentication, SQL injection prevention, Anti Denial of Service(DoS), Cross-Site Request Forgery(CSRF) protection, Server-Side Request Forgery(SSRF) protection, Escrow services, Anti Distributed Denial of Service]

2. Choosing your white label crypto exchange software provider:

This is the most important & cost influencing factor. Because the current marketplace has a lot of crypto exchange software providers. Hence, finding a reliable one is a headache. Legit white label crypto exchange software providers will quote you high. Only a few legit white label crypto exchange software providers can offer their software at a budget-friendly price without compromising the quality. It is a known fact that entrepreneurs like you will not have that much time to do the analysis. Worry not, I'll help you to opt for the best white label crypto exchange software provider. I did some ground work to find out the best white label provider. According to my analysis, CoinsQueens remain at the top of my list. I’ve done some deep research about them.

CoinsQueens is the one-stop solution for all your blockchain based business requirements. For the past few years, They’ve innovated, worked, and deployed more than 50 blockchain projects, especially cryptocurrency exchanges, crypto token creation, payment gateways, and the NFT marketplace development. They believe that on-time deployment is the key to build their credibility with their clients. Their prime focus is on clients satisfaction, therefore, their software is very budget-friendly the price starts from $4k

If your interested in doing business with them / any business-related queries, feel free to connect with their blockchain experts directly via,

Whatsapp @ +918754053377
Telegram @ Coinsqueens
Mail: sales@coinsqueens.com

For a free instant free demo, check here >>> White label cryptocurrency exchange software