ETH price Feb 6, 2018

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Anyone care to hazard a guess on ETH prices going forward? I missed the last run up because I had just committed to an ICO. I wanted to restore my baseline long-term ETH holdings right after that, but I got a little too tricky with my Limit orders and missed at $400 and $450. So I sat back and watched.

Now that we’ve come back from the highs, I bought a little at $950, a little more at $850 and then again yesterday at $725 (actual trades varied, those are rounded.)

I still think later in 2018, ETH will reach new highs. I don’t think anyone can accurately call the exact bottom, but is anyone else buying now or sitting back and watching? Any technical analysis and chart people registered here yet? I’d love to hear your thoughts.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Not a TA person here but I agree with you that ETH will return to top its prior highest price. I’m not confident enough with that prediction to be buying though.

So I guess I’m not backing up my opinion with conviction.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Not a TA person here but I agree with you that ETH will return to top its prior highest price. I’m not confident enough with that prediction to be buying though.

So I guess I’m not backing up my opinion with conviction.

Finally bought back in at $700 level. Now let’s get a nice new rally going.

FWIW, I see bitcoin back to $20k before April and ETH crossing back over 10% of bitcoin value riding up to $2k at the same time.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Like I said in the $50000 thread, I think Ethereum will be the best other crypto to have besides bitcoin. Eventually it will have a higher return than bitcoin.

They need to speed things up though so more apps can work. That will help price a lot I think.