Ethereum Co-Founder Vitalik Buterin Takes On Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Crypto Market News' started by pepeg, Mar 4, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. pepeg

pepeg Fully decentralized

Vitalik Buterin, who is one of Ethereum's co-founders, discussed his history in crypto in a recent interview and made a few poignant remarks about Bitcoin. He likened Bitcoin to a "pocket calculator" and compared it to Ethereum which is in comparison a "smartphone."

https://all-stocks.net/ethereum-co-founder-vitalik-buterin-bitcoin-is-like-a-pocket-calculator-ethereum-a-smartphone/

I also think that Ethereum has far superior technology to Bitcoin, but I don't think that prominent figures from the crypto world should attack one another or a different cryptocurrency -- they should bolster and empower each other! What do you think about it?

2. kodymars

kodymars Buys the dips

I agree, there are advantages and disadvantages to each in comparison to each other. I don't believe belittling Bitcoin will help boost Ethereum's adoption or popularity.

3. koorper

koorper Invests like a Pro

Every coin has its own advantages and disadvantages, I guess it's not the case to compare two cryptocurrencies, they're both especially unique and two predominating market's giants btw

4. NorthenLights

NorthenLights Invests like a Pro

Who, guys, invests in both? :)

5. koorper

koorper Invests like a Pro

I suppose the majority of crypto enthusiasts, if not everyone

6. NorthenLights

NorthenLights Invests like a Pro

You've got a point but I'm not on ETH now, though

7. Want to read the rest of this thread? Register now.
    Register