Ethereum price continues to rise

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Ethereum price seems to be stuck under $1000 for now. Lots of negatives like network speed, gov regulations, bans and hacks keeping the price down.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Ethereum price seems to be stuck under $1000 for now. Lots of negatives like network speed, gov regulations, bans and hacks keeping the price down.

No doubt. I’m tapped out for anymore buying funds at this time. I’ll sit on my ETH for awhile and see where it goes later this year though.

BTW, I’m moving this thread to the Trading section of Ethereum. I should’ve started it there.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
It’s not continuing to rise this week. Seems stuck below the magical $1K point.

I don’t see a breakout coming for awhile but I’d be happy if I’m wrong. Not buying more right now but I’d love my current position to see a decent rise.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
You got me. As I mentioned in your other post in the general markets section, I think ICO demands are going to drop due to regulation, taxation and SEC involvement. I see that keeping ETH price down for awhile. I don’t think it will plummet, I just don’t see much upside in the short term.

You’re prob right about the ICO part. I was thinking more about the network problems with kitties and other dApps maybe not running as fast as people hope.

Good news about fixing some of the problems might help price. Maybe you guys could do a summary on Ethereum and technical stuff expected in 2018 to help those of us less technical.

BitFit

Contributor
Man this thread is old. Ethereum priced around $700 today. Under $1000 when thread started. So it’s down a little since January. I’ve seem some experts predicting $3k this year. Does anyone here believe that prediction?