Everyone should invest a percentage in cryptocurrency

Buenoscoin

Contributor
In an interview published by the Business Insider portal, one of the first investors of the Uber and Airbnb companies, as well as Bitcoin buyer in 2009, Jeffrey Wernick, said that "all the rights to invest in a percentage in cryptocurrency". He also described this type of investment as the only viable way for the middle class to have "accumulated wealth".

When asked about Bitcoin or other crypto currencies, Wernick thinks that people do not understand the concept behind them because when someone explains it to them, they do it in a wrong way because "most people explain it as a method of payment. I like something that harbors value ".

Consider also that the people who make life with this business talk more about alternative ways of making money instead of the philosophy with which it was created and kept Bitcoin alive, for example, since 2009.

The cryptocurrencies, or as Jeffrey calls them, "people's money", are not to be spent at the moment or to be thinking about their short-term price. He recommended that to buy Bitcoin, not change it and wait five years since "its value will be significantly higher than the day it was purchased".

Wernick emphasized not to follow his recommendations to the letter and that if he is going to invest in this type of digital assets "you do not want to buy more than you can afford to lose" since he could be wrong. But he argues that, if Bitcoin continues to exist for the next five years, it will be the investment that generates more wealth and in this aspect criticized the operation of financial institutions because "punish the saver and benefit the debtor, but only a small portion of these".

Jeffrey mentioned reading studies that say that if you invest 5% -10% of the money saved now in cryptocurrency, they have low controlled risks and will pay dividends in the future, or at least you will not lose much money. He stated that it is the only way for a middle class person to accumulate wealth.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow @Buenoscoin on instagram to stay up to date with all the news of the cryptoworld.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I agree. We’re discussing this (slowly) in the Premium section.

I do caution investors to keep only small allocations in crypto due to its high risk. But I’m not a financial advisor nor certified in any financial planning areas. Just common sense advice.

Conor

Contributor
In an interview published by the Business Insider portal, one of the first investors of the Uber and Airbnb companies, as well as Bitcoin buyer in 2009, Jeffrey Wernick, said that "all the rights to invest in a percentage in cryptocurrency". He also described this type of investment as the only viable way for the middle class to have "accumulated wealth".

When asked about Bitcoin or other crypto currencies, Wernick thinks that people do not understand the concept behind them because when someone explains it to them, they do it in a wrong way because "most people explain it as a method of payment. I like something that harbors value ".

Consider also that the people who make life with this business talk more about alternative ways of making money instead of the philosophy with which it was created and kept Bitcoin alive, for example, since 2009.

The cryptocurrencies, or as Jeffrey calls them, "people's money", are not to be spent at the moment or to be thinking about their short-term price. He recommended that to buy Bitcoin, not change it and wait five years since "its value will be significantly higher than the day it was purchased".

Wernick emphasized not to follow his recommendations to the letter and that if he is going to invest in this type of digital assets "you do not want to buy more than you can afford to lose" since he could be wrong. But he argues that, if Bitcoin continues to exist for the next five years, it will be the investment that generates more wealth and in this aspect criticized the operation of financial institutions because "punish the saver and benefit the debtor, but only a small portion of these".

Jeffrey mentioned reading studies that say that if you invest 5% -10% of the money saved now in cryptocurrency, they have low controlled risks and will pay dividends in the future, or at least you will not lose much money. He stated that it is the only way for a middle class person to accumulate wealth.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow @Buenoscoin on instagram to stay up to date with all the news of the cryptoworld.

I love this article and this is a great starting place for investing! Only invest what you are comfortable and then do that even less. Imo it's good to have good stake in BTC, as that's one of the only for sure's in crypto and not even that is. Then want to place some money in low mc gems that you feel have the potential. The rest you save and don't put into crypto. Feel this way you have the best chance to be good for the short and give yourself a lucrative long term. That's why I save, put some in BTC and in my long-term gem Internxt.