factors to consider in selecting best cryptocurrencies and ICOs

Daniel Kwesi Otu

Contributor
There are three main factors to consider in choosing the best cryptos and ICOs. These are the 3Ps. of PEOPLE, PRODUCT and PR. People: the coin must have a strong team of persons behind. Product: The product should be able to solve community problems. PR: The coin should have a huge press or community presence. The amount of buzz surrounding the coin. based on these factors and with extensive work, these three coins will boom, just diversify into them and see boom by end of 2018 and beyond.
With extensive research, these coins will boom in 2018 and beyond: 1. http://bit.ly/2C55K6W ICO starts 01 Mar 2018.
2. BNK(Bankera) at Get a Free Bitcoin wallet
3. View

Invest in these 3 and you are good to go.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
:)I'll pass.

Same here. 2018 version of BitPetite and Bitconnect. Send us your money and we’ll make you rich. And they get rich before disappearing with your money.

Crypto scams prey on gullibility and people’s desire to get rich quick.

Rebeca Cox

Contributor
The factors that you need to consider while selecting the best icos and crypto currencies are:
  • Authencity and security
  • Method of purchase
  • Supported tokens
  • Trading platform
  • Free structure, and
  • User interface

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Factors to consider included use cases for the coin, relationship of total coins in circulation to that use case, does the use case solve a problem best solved by a blockchain, and is there a market for the product or service the blockchain was created for.

Other factors: does the current team have the ability to develop the product or service. What’s their plan for the funds raised at the ICO, is decentralization necessary and who are the competitors.

We can’t just throw out some of the useful metrics because it’s crypto time. There has to be a product or function for the network to become valuable. The last time we threw traditional assessment tools out the window, a lot of companies went belly up taking their investors with them.

Too many ICO buyers skip a lot of those steps. I see a replay of the late 90’s within 2 years. I’m just hoping my picks are the ones still standing.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Don’t forget to find out who will own the highest number of coins at the end of the ICO. Will 80% be distributed to buyers with 20% reserve for replacing burn, helping exchange liquidity in a crisis or even to raise a little more capital. Or is the company selling 30% of the tokens and keeping 70% for the development team. In that case, the dev team set price by dumping or buying back large lots of coins.

Or does an investment company own 50%, enough to push management towards any goal they want whether the other investors care or not.