Founder of Ethereum believes that the result should be the adoption of cryptocurrencies

Buenoscoin

Contributor
Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum, believes that the excitement surrounding cryptocurrency ETFs (Exchange Trade Funds) is being addressed, according to a statement on his official Twitter account.

With the cryptocurrency markets experiencing a slight growth in anticipation of a possible reaction from the SEC in relation to several Bitcoin ETFs, the 24-year-old pioneer believes that interest should be focused elsewhere.

"I think there is a lot of emphasis on ETFs from BTC / ETH / etcetera, and it's not easy to convince them to buy US $ 5 or US $ 100 on their own cards at corner stores." The first thing is to improve the price , but the best thing is to take the action. "

Buterin's argument sums up a growing tension in the world of cryptocurrencies, in which the majority of the community aspires that cryptocurrencies and their tokens have to have in daily life as current currencies, while others simply see it as whose value It will increase over time.

Did you like this article? Don’t forget to follow buenoscoin on instagram to stay up to date with all the news of the cryptoworld.

Want to BUY BUENOS COIN? Check out Buenos.io for more info.

BitFit

Contributor
I thought Buterin was more focused on development and network advances rather than price of Ethereum. Adoption and use will do more to raise price than current speculation in the long term. Like 3-5 years from now whichever coins get the most apps on their platforms will see the best price growth.

Ethereum, cardano, iota, NEM, NEO and stellar are all competing. Who knows who wins.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I thought Buterin was more focused on development and network advances rather than price of Ethereum. Adoption and use will do more to raise price than current speculation in the long term. Like 3-5 years from now whichever coins get the most apps on their platforms will see the best price growth.

Ethereum, cardano, iota, NEM, NEO and stellar are all competing. Who knows who wins.

You left out EOS. I don’t any of those but probably should pick up a little. Too many different coins to spread my money in though. Every platform token won’t survive. Every supply chain, every gambling token, every transactional currency. Very few winners overall, and some major winners probably haven’t been created yet.

Ethereum will likely be around and useful 3 years from now. But who knows like you said.