Getting started with bitcoin

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
We just posted a quick summary on ways to buy bitcoin. It's an overview of 5 methods to get started, from buying on exchanges to using the Grayscale Bitcoin Investment Trust. Read the article here https://thecryptocurrencyforums.com/easy-ways-buy-bitcoin/ and then be sure to come to this forum with any questions, comments or suggestions for future topics.

Register for a free account to post. Just visit our registration page:

register

The Cryptocurrency Forums. We're here to help.

CoinsClone

Contributor
Superb. Because most of the people are start to invest in Bitcoin. Because it is decentralized currency. You can purchase the product , buy the house using bitcoin. But you need more details while start journey with bitcoin refer bitcoin exchange script .

Last edited by a moderator:

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Superb. Because most of the people are start to invest in Bitcoin. Because it is decentralized currency. You can purchase the product , buy the house using bitcoin. But you need more details while start journey with bitcoin refer bitcoin exchange script .

Thanks. I plan on updating that article with some of newer ways to get started. So many new exchanges and investment trusts popping that info is outdated 2 weeks after publication. :)

Last edited:

Environmental

Contributor
Thank you for the article! It was a great read! It's awesome that you are offering support here!
As far as I understood it, the best way out there to maximize your profit is through a bitcoin exchange account?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Great read! I prefer creating an account at an exchange will be the easiest and more profitable way to buy bitcoin.

Thank you for the article! It was a great read! It's awesome that you are offering support here!
As far as I understood it, the best way out there to maximize your profit is through a bitcoin exchange account?

Exchanges are the easiest on boarding route to bitcoin purchase, but not necessarily the cheapest depending on how you buy. Using the trading exchanges like Coinbase Pro, Gemini, Bittrex and Kraken is much cheaper than Coinbase. The investment trusts trade at premiums to the underlying owned coins, and there’s a fee to buy as well as an annual fee quietly charged as an “operating expense ratio.”

You can avoid all of those fees buying bitcoin directly on one of the trading platforms. Still Coinbase fees are much lower than localbitcoins or ATM’s as noted in that article. With crypto trading in more narrow ranges these days, those fees are a more important consideration than they were when bitcoin was soaring to the moon.

As the article notes, Grayscale is a good way to have bitcoin in a retirement account. Be careful doing that, though, given the extreme risk and volatility of bitcoin.

ETF’s will give those interested in bitcoin but concerned about crypto exchanges and the hassles of storing and securing bitcoin an easier way to buy. IF they ever get approved.