How many people use Bitcoin for more than a funds transfer system?

Habiba Aziz

Contributor
When I first joined Bitcoin Talk I got quite excited about the capabilities of Bitcoin, and its sophisticated payment options. Since then, all I have ever done is to receive single payments into a core wallet. I did try to use some of the "advanced" options, but nobody was interested.

How many of you have used Bitcoin for more than just a simple payment mechanism?

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Good question that a couple of us just posted about in the BCH section. Apps and all that. Not many apps or other functions using bitcoin except for payments and trading.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Good question that a couple of us just posted about in the BCH section. Apps and all that. Not many apps or other functions using bitcoin except for payments and trading.

The tech will get there eventually overall, but you’re right that it might not be bitcoin. Not much new happening there except price and interest from Wall Street firms. No real news otherwise.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
And don’t forget betting. Gambling tokens will be big. I’m bullish on eSports betting, see my posts in the UnikoinGold section that I convinced management here to provide.

BitFit

Contributor
I’ve been using it to lose money. Does that count?