How's Bitcoin now?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Does this mean that it’s signaling bitcoinis already oversold or that indicator is predicting movement towards oversold? The article lists it as a bearish indicator but it seems bullish to me.

• RSI (relative strength indicator) is now in the oversold region. RSI compares the magnitude of recent gains and losses over a specified time period to measure speed and change of price movements of a security

Emma Lee

Contributor
Does this mean that it’s signaling bitcoinis already oversold or that indicator is predicting movement towards oversold? The article lists it as a bearish indicator but it seems bullish to me.

• RSI (relative strength indicator) is now in the oversold region. RSI compares the magnitude of recent gains and losses over a specified time period to measure speed and change of price movements of a security
the correlation between the stock markets and bitcoin has strengthened

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Price remains under $7k. Markets very flat.

Coinbase officially opened Custody something. C’mon Wall Street, let’s start taking some bitcoin positions.

o_O

BitFit

Contributor
Bitcoin trending sideways for weeks.

Building a bottom? I’m hodling but haven’t been comfortable since Feb.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Slight uptick in prices. Coinbase Custody announcement included their claim that more institutions and hedge funds would be on-boarding soon. If that’s the case, we could be finally seeing the start of more sustained price appreciation.

@Bitcrypto Would also appreciate your thoughts.

BitFit

Contributor
Price remains under $7k. Markets very flat.

Coinbase officially opened Custody something. C’mon Wall Street, let’s start taking some bitcoin positions.

o_O

Still under $7k obviously. When do we bust out of this pattern? I mean hopefully to the positive, but still nothing is happening either way.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member

Barry Silbert of DCG believes we've hit the market bottom for this cycle. He mentions bitcoin and 4 other currencies as attractive. He goes on to point out institutional money is waiting in the wings for an entry point into bitcoin markets. We've posted before on some of the players who've announced crypto plans.

Let's hope the market reflects Silbert's views. ;)

More on our front page article including the CNBC interview video.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Bitcoin Barry barely affects bitcoin’s bears.

There’s your next headline.

Bitcrypto

Contributor
Bitcoin fell sharply on Wednesday because the SEC postponed its decision on whether it would approve a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) proposed by VanEck and SolidX. This is VanEck's third attempt to push a Bitcoin ETF through.

However, some investors claim the price fall is just a minor correction. Brian Kelly, the CEO of the digital currency investment firm BKCM, opines that the market appears to have reversed its sentiment toward Bitcoin. The reasons from his perspective include SEC’s statement that Bitcoin is not a security and interest in Bitcoin ETFs, which in his mind will eventually be approved.

BitFit

Contributor
How’s bitcoin now?

Apparently depressing to our posters.

Bitcoin fell sharply on Wednesday because the SEC postponed its decision on whether it would approve a bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) proposed by VanEck and SolidX. This is VanEck's third attempt to push a Bitcoin ETF through.

However, some investors claim the price fall is just a minor correction. Brian Kelly, the CEO of the digital currency investment firm BKCM, opines that the market appears to have reversed its sentiment toward Bitcoin. The reasons from his perspective include SEC’s statement that Bitcoin is not a security and interest in Bitcoin ETFs, which in his mind will eventually be approved.

I’m so far down the rabbit hole now it isn’t worth stressing about. I’m not buying. I’m not selling. So I don’t even check the price every day anymore.

I might buy a little every month now but not exactly dollar cost averaging since it will be only whenever I decide to and the dollar amount will be different each month.