If I have a spare cash, I will invest like this

citilong

Contributor
If I decide to invest with a small sum of money, then I will choose to invest in cryptocurrency. Choose several Altcoins and make a long-term investment.

Maybe you don't know much about the blockchain and don't understand the cryptocurrency. But I believe you must have heard of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a myth in a cryptocurrency. It was initially worthless. However, now, each Bitcoin is US$7501, and its rise is surprising.

Of course, in the cryptocurrency market, its investment risk is greater than other investments, but its profits are greater, and the risks are always accompanied by profits. When you want to gamble, you should think that you may lose or you may win. I don't like to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum because their prices are already high, and their gains fluctuate widely and irregularly, making it impossible to predict future trends and investing heavily. I prefer to invest in some interesting Altcoin. Next I'll introduce you to some.

1. Eidoo (EDO)

Eidoo is a scalable and long-term oriented digital currency based on the ERC20 standard and EVM contract. It is fast, easy to use, flexible and feature-rich. Eidoo has a fixed issue of 100 million. Eidoo's goal is to accomplish things that others do not do otherwise in a safer, easier way, while maintaining a special focus on the user experience and making the encryption world more complex.

Features

1.Low cost
Users can enjoy some of the most competitive transaction experience in the market, which allows users to save on transaction costs.
2. Wallet
The private key is managed by the user and encrypted on the device. Users can operate their transactions safely.
3. Dispersion
Users can directly process digital currency without the need for third parties.

Eidoo Price

Eidoo's price has experienced several dramatic ups and downs since its release in the United States. On January 7, 2018, Eidoo prices hit a record high of $7.21.

2.NANJCOIN(NANJ)

NANJCOIN is the first Ether coin developed in Japan based on the ERC223 standard. Its theme is to better enjoy sports competition, and NANJ will focus on the sports-related payment methods to expand the cooperation. Compared to the universal purchase model, NANJ users can enjoy more discounts and discounts, as well as extra gifts. In addition, NANJ will also establish a donation system for under-funded players or sports teams. The biggest feature of NANJ is transparency, which allows users to understand their operations more clearly. Even if the operating team sells all 10% of the tokens it holds, it will not cause market prices to collapse because it exceeds half of the number of issuances.

3.SingularDTV (SNGLS)

SingularDTV is an entertainment studio based on blockchain development. It laid the foundation for decentralized entertainment. Its management system, project financing and peer-to-peer allocations have all been completed. The SingularDTV platform provides powerful tools for artists and creators to manage projects from development to distribution.

Features

1. Establish decentralized television equity management
Digital rights, financial revenue and intellectual property royalty management are the main services of the Singular DTV smart contract application platform. Smart contracts allow each income to be automatically allocated to interested parties, which can provide significant cost savings and provide a technical basis for stakeholders to trust.

2. Decentralized paid video playback
Dozens of smart contract function modules are used, such as balanc3, uport and ipfs/swarm. The operating costs of all aspects of financial management, identity management, video preservation and copyright are zero to challenge the competitiveness of Netflix, Youtube and Hulu. Bring exciting TV entertainment to the world's most knowledgeable audience.

SingularDTV prices
January 8th, 2018 SingularDTV's dollar price is up to 0.478039 US dollars. Overall, prices have fluctuated significantly.

4.INS Ecosystem (INS)

The INS is the first decentralized global ecosystem. It allows consumers to purchase goods directly and easily from the manufacturer at a lower price.

Features

1. Direct B2C trade
The INS ecosystem will assist food manufacturers in the direct sale of goods without intermediate retailers and wholesalers. The intermediary retailer squeezes the terms of the manufacturer and promotes the global market. Without redundant middlemen, the associated costs can be significantly reduced.
2. Smart contract
The INS platform will provide a variety of smart contract templates, which helps the sales mechanism.
3. Rewards program
The INS ecosystem allows manufacturers to build custom reward programs.
4. Efficient supply chain
Consumers buy directly from the manufacturer, so shipping costs can be reduced. The INS will also implement an effective traction system to reduce food waste.
5. Reduce retail sales
The INS ecosystem is directly oriented to consumers to reduce grocery prices and promote direct b2c interactions.

INS ecosystem price
From January 2018, the price fluctuates. On January 15, 2018, the price of INS reached the highest point of $11.96. After this peak, prices fluctuate in a large downward trend. After March 2018, prices remained relatively stable.

Finally, I will allocate the money to invest in them. This is a long-term investment plan. From time to time we will check their price increase. Even if it fails, I will not be too sad because it is only a small sum of money, but I gained more but it was a valuable experience.