In which altcoin to invest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maks-ivanov89, Apr 13, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. maks-ivanov89

maks-ivanov89 Invests like a Pro

Which altcoin is best for investment?

2. CryptoTC

CryptoTC Crypto Fat Cat
    Staff Member

Grooming myself between naps
    Sleeping on a couch, chair, bed, or under a table
    UnikoinGold. I posted a longer response to you in another thread. Here’s our section on it.

UnikoinGold

The company reps posted for a few weeks but then left and haven’t been back. I still own a large number of the tokens, but they haven’t done well. Could mean it’s time to buy since they actually have a product that’s already up and running.

3. TinTinn88

TinTinn88 Starting Investor

Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Dash, Ripple, BitCoin, Neo

4. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

If you see that altcoin has a potential it is worth to invest

5. maks-ivanov89

do you mean to invest in bitcoin itself?

6. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

I mean you can invest in any promising altcoin like, for example, BTT or BNB

7. The CC Forums

Staff Member

I’m invested in very few altcoins. I just don’t think a lot have a future. Ones I own include XRP, ETH, and a little XEM left that I didn’t sell last year. I can see Binance being a good one, but I don’t own any. Stellar seems to be popular, but again I don’t own any.

And despite my interest in all those logistics tokens we’ve written about, I don’t own a single one.

I think crypto round 3 is where the real money will be made. First came bitcoin and blockchain, then came platform crypto currencies and all those useless ICO’s. Now the market is stepping back and figuring out where to go with this stuff. The next phase of projects will be more mature when they are offered for investment.

That’s where I step back in. Security tokens with products already in development or deployed. Keep focused on the long term. There’s money to be made there.

Vla likes this.
  8. maks-ivanov89

Yes, you can invest in any instrument, but as for cryptocurrency, then perhaps it is very difficult to find something more risky)

9. Litvi_Me

Litvi_Me Invests like a Pro

Which of them seems the best one to you?

10. Ingrid

Ingrid Buys the dips

Ripple, BitCoin, Litecoin

11. Litvi_Me

What about Zcash? For example, one of the good benefits is that you can keep your transactions private and anonymous

12. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

In terms of investing Zcash is not the best coin

13. Ingrid

Ingrid Buys the dips

Yep, I forgot about Zcash.

14. Ingrid

Ingrid Buys the dips

It’s good that transactions are private and anonymous but I think it’s not the best coin to invest.

15. Litvi_Me

You might have mentioned this, but what is the best coin to invest in your opinion?

16. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

BTC, BCH or ETH

17. Litvi_Me

So, did you give it a try?

18. Ingrid

Ingrid Buys the dips

What is your opinion? What is the best coin to invest?

19. Vla

Vla Fully decentralized

I invest only in BTC. I have my own strategy which doesn't include BCH or ETH

20. The CC Forums

Staff Member

Well apparently XRP over the last few days. Just because I converted half of mine to bitcoin.

I should start a trading thread where I report all my moves publicly so that the rest of you know to do exactly the opposite. I sold some bitcoin at $6k last month. Boom, missed the jump. I decided to rebalance XRP to bitcoin. Boom, missed the jump.

I should offer an official anti-TCF trading fund.

Holding money on the sidelines right now looking to rebuy XRP on any dip and a little more BTC as well.

Times like these I need to remember my own mantra: long term, looong teeerrrm, looooooong teeeeeeerm, Om, breathe, Om, breathe.

21. Want to read the rest of this thread? Register now.
    Register