In which altcoin to invest?

nazakethussain

Contributor
If you want to invest so according to my opinion bitcoin will always best.. but you must do a research then invest in any altcoin..

Riksi

Contributor
As i think ripple is good coin as well. But it is not stable at this moment. If coin is not stable we can make profit also. I made it twice by trading with ripple pairs on forex market

Michael Kaye

Contributor
Top 10 Altcoins To Invest In 2019

1. Ripple (XRP)
  2. Zcash (ZEC)
  3. Binance Coin (BNB)
  4. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
  5. UnikoinGold (UKG)
  6. XYO Network (XYO)
  7. Blockport (BPT)
  8. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
  9. Tezos (XTZ)
  10. Kucoin Shares (KCS)

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member

1. Ripple (XRP)
  2. Zcash (ZEC)
  3. Binance Coin (BNB)
  4. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
  5. UnikoinGold (UKG)
  6. XYO Network (XYO)
  7. Blockport (BPT)
  9. Tezos (XTZ)
  10. Kucoin Shares (KCS)
That’s the first time I’ve seen UKG on anyone’s list outside of member @CryptoTC here.

He’s big on that project, and it does seem to hold promise with an already functioning product and platform. If betting gets approved, it has a high upside.

Binance is also a strong recommendation, and I’m kicking myself for not having already bought some. XRP is one of my favorites but goes against the grain from crypto traditionalists.

Interesting list. Thanks for posting.

Riksi

Contributor

1. Ripple (XRP)
  2. Zcash (ZEC)
  3. Binance Coin (BNB)
  4. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
  5. UnikoinGold (UKG)
  6. XYO Network (XYO)
  7. Blockport (BPT)
  9. Tezos (XTZ)
  10. Kucoin Shares (KCS)
Are these coins available for forex trading?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
WHAT ABOUT NEW ALTCOIN WHAT IS COMMING?
Not much of interest. The market got way ahead of itself in 2017-18. Then scam ICO’s took off. After the dust cleared, there were no valid projects around. A few did proceed to develop, but their value as an investment was decimated.

So raising funds for legitimate blockchain projects and companies has gone back to the traditional finance route. Like Coinbase for example. They keep doing venture capital rounds to raise money. They could easily create a Coinbase token exchangeable for other currencies and burned like BNB and raise millions.

But they don’t because they want to be taken seriously as a profitable company.