In which altcoin to invest?

nazakethussain

Contributor
If you want to invest so according to my opinion bitcoin will always best.. but you must do a research then invest in any altcoin..

Riksi

Contributor
As i think ripple is good coin as well. But it is not stable at this moment. If coin is not stable we can make profit also. I made it twice by trading with ripple pairs on forex market

Michael Kaye

Contributor
Top 10 Altcoins To Invest In 2019

1. Ripple (XRP)
  2. Zcash (ZEC)
  3. Binance Coin (BNB)
  4. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
  5. UnikoinGold (UKG)
  6. XYO Network (XYO)
  7. Blockport (BPT)
  8. Basic Attention Token (BAT)
  9. Tezos (XTZ)
  10. Kucoin Shares (KCS)

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member

1. Ripple (XRP)
  2. Zcash (ZEC)
  3. Binance Coin (BNB)
  4. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
  5. UnikoinGold (UKG)
  6. XYO Network (XYO)
  7. Blockport (BPT)
  9. Tezos (XTZ)
  10. Kucoin Shares (KCS)

That’s the first time I’ve seen UKG on anyone’s list outside of member @CryptoTC here.

He’s big on that project, and it does seem to hold promise with an already functioning product and platform. If betting gets approved, it has a high upside.

Binance is also a strong recommendation, and I’m kicking myself for not having already bought some. XRP is one of my favorites but goes against the grain from crypto traditionalists.

Interesting list. Thanks for posting.

Riksi

Contributor

1. Ripple (XRP)
  2. Zcash (ZEC)
  3. Binance Coin (BNB)
  4. Stellar Lumens (XLM)
  5. UnikoinGold (UKG)
  6. XYO Network (XYO)
  7. Blockport (BPT)
  9. Tezos (XTZ)
  10. Kucoin Shares (KCS)
Are these coins available for forex trading?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
WHAT ABOUT NEW ALTCOIN WHAT IS COMMING?

Not much of interest. The market got way ahead of itself in 2017-18. Then scam ICO’s took off. After the dust cleared, there were no valid projects around. A few did proceed to develop, but their value as an investment was decimated.

So raising funds for legitimate blockchain projects and companies has gone back to the traditional finance route. Like Coinbase for example. They keep doing venture capital rounds to raise money. They could easily create a Coinbase token exchangeable for other currencies and burned like BNB and raise millions.

But they don’t because they want to be taken seriously as a profitable company.

MarLion

Contributor
Well apparently XRP over the last few days. Just because I converted half of mine to bitcoin.

I should start a trading thread where I report all my moves publicly so that the rest of you know to do exactly the opposite. I sold some bitcoin at $6k last month. Boom, missed the jump. I decided to rebalance XRP to bitcoin. Boom, missed the jump.

I should offer an official anti-TCF trading fund.

Holding money on the sidelines right now looking to rebuy XRP on any dip and a little more BTC as well.

Times like these I need to remember my own mantra: long term, looong teeerrrm, looooooong teeeeeeerm, Om, breathe, Om, breathe.

I also think there is a big possibility that altcoins will survive in the market... especially now that they have a lot of better and more features than Bitcoin. Based on the movement in crypto market, altcoins are performing better than ever. There is even a tight fight between some of the newest coins in the market. One of the reasons why altcoins will service in the market is because the value of Bitcoin is too expensive. This simply means that people who are planning to invest in Bitcoin but do not have enough funds are eyeing to invest in altcoins.

Jakel07

Contributor
Which altcoin is best for investment?
I have been trading crypto for 2 years now and i have struggled for over a year. I have been taking a crypto class for about 4 months and its helped improve my trading alot but im still getting better everyday. I also have been looking for another good crypto community to join so let me know if you know of any. ill post the link to one i have been in if anyone wants to check it out.
Intelligent Cryptocurrency | Infinitetradex

acetherx

Contributor
Acether is one such crypto exchange that is enabling crypto users to hit new highs. With this platform, the users are getting a chance to buy and sell digital assets using a DeFi-based structure.

Not only that, it provides very relevant updates to the users that help them hone their trading and make more profits. Whether you are a new trader, a seasoned one, or someone who wants to learn more about this technology, Acetherx becomes a perfect platform to do all that.
If you are thinking about this then connect with us on telegram

cley28xoxo

Contributor
I have been trading crypto for 2 years now and i have struggled for over a year. I have been taking a crypto class for about 4 months and its helped improve my trading alot but im still getting better everyday. I also have been looking for another good crypto community to join so let me know if you know of any. ill post the link to one i have been in if anyone wants to check it out.
Intelligent Cryptocurrency | Infinitetradex
Do you think Doge is better than Bitcoin?

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Do you think Doge is better than Bitcoin?

Dogecoin is actually being used, and has been for awhile. But unlike bitcoin, there is no limit to the number of coins that can be created. So there’s no fundamental basis for its value to increase. Current market run seems to basically due to celebrity tweets and media attention rather than any real value created by supply scarcity.

So in my opinion, this pricing run is irrational and will come to an end at some point. Of course, there’s no telling how long it will remain irrational and how far it will climb based on hype. But the underlying case for bitcoin value is much stronger over the long term.