Is Bitcoin Stabilizing at $3,500?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin (BTC)' started by pepeg, Jan 24, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. pepeg

pepeg Fully decentralized

2. Vla

Vla Buys the dips

Now BTC stabilizing at $3800, so you had a better time to buy the coin

3. CryptoNow

CryptoNow Buys the dips

It was the right time to invest in BTC. Now it is a little bit higher, so I guess you can invest now too.

4. Vla

Vla Buys the dips

Now the price is 4000$, I hope you managed to buy Bitcoin at a lower price.

5. maks-ivanov89

maks-ivanov89 Starting Investor

Hello, everyone, how are you doing? I trade bitcoin, and I would like to know your thoughts on the future direction of the coin?

6. The CC Forums

Staff Member

Long term I’m bullish. But over the next 3-6 months I think we still hang around the $3500-$4000 range. The market needs something major to boost interest again. When the bubble popped, a lot of people lost a lot of money.

Memories are short though. If another run comes along, some of the same people will jump back in along with new investors now that it is easier to buy crypto.

So I urge patience and dollar cost averaging by buying a small amount of bitcoin every week or month. And keep your crypto holdings to only a small fraction of your savings and investments. For me 5% is max limit. Others will say stay under 10%. Due to its risk and volatility, you don’t want a large portion of your investments in this one asset class.

7. Want to read the rest of this thread? Register now.
    Register