Is It Profitable to start a cryptocurrency exchange business?

joelryan

Contributor
The majority of the entrepreneur's minds are stuck halfway when it comes to the query like “cryptocurrency exchange business- worth or not?” I assure you that starting a cryptocurrency exchange business is really worth it. Because Business people who have started their cryptocurrency exchange business in the early stages of the cryptocurrency boom are now billionaires. You will get a clear understanding if you make a study about the crypto exchange platform.

To make your work simpler, I have done research on LocalBitcoins Exchange. It was founded in the year 2012 by Jeremias Kangas. It is a global platform to trade bitcoins. It works on the escrow system. In 2018, LocalBitcoins headed on the list of best financially performing companies in Finland. No of traders increased to 15,6 million & its trade volume increased to €2,48 billion in the year 2019. Nigerian trade volume on LocalBitcoins was $15.9 million in the year 2021.

From the above points, you will come to know the upturn of the cryptocurrency exchange business. Now I hope your mind is ready to start a cryptocurrency exchange business. If so, the next biggest query which will prick you is How to start a cryptocurrency exchange business?

Cryptocurrency exchange business can be started in many ways, but the quick way to launch your exchange platform is by choosing the cryptocurrency exchange script.

You may ask Why Cryptocurrency Exchange Script?

A cryptocurrency exchange script is a ready-made script with inbuilt trading & security features. It is highly customizable as per your business needs. It helps you to start your own cryptocurrency exchange platform with minimal expenditure and faster deployment when compared to development from scratch. Cryptocurrency exchange scripts can be classified into 3 types.

• User To Admin - Eg Coinbase, Kraken
  • Ads Based - Eg LocalBitcoins, paxful
  • P2P Orders Book - Eg Binance, WazirX

After knowing about the types of crypto exchange scripts, the next thing which everyone will be eager to know is cryptocurrency Exchange Script Features & where can I buy them?

Admin Features Of Cryptocurrency Exchange Script:

• Analytical Dashboards
  • Manage Liquidity API
  • Integrate Multi Cryptocurrency
  • Currency Activation
  • Trade Pairs Management
  • Commission Management
  • Dashboard Widget
  • Affiliate Reporting
  • Feedback System
  • Price Ticker
  • Private Messaging
  • Post-Buy/Sell Ads
  • Dispute Management
  • Smart filters
  • Guarantee Wallet
  • API Based Current Rate Display
  • Organize risk management
  • Instant/Manual Approval
  • Transaction History
  • Currency and Language Setting

User Features of cryptocurrency exchange script:

• Spot Trading
  • Over the Counter(OTC) Trading
  • Mobile Trading
  • Referral Program
  • Atomic Swap
  • Market Price
  • Limit Price
  • Review all coin info
  • Payment mode
  • View ticket status
  • Track live order book
  • Recent orders
  • complaint Status
  • Check hot wallet balance
  • View History
  • Biometric authentication

After having a glimpse at the crypto exchange script & its features. Now you will be excited to know “Where can I buy the crypto exchange script?” Numerous crypto exchange script providers are available in the crypto market. It is very hard to find a genuine crypto script provider. After in-depth research on various factors, I have chosen CoinsQueens which stands out from its business competitors in a short period of time. They have launched 50+ crypto projects (Crypto Exchange, Wallet, Payment Gateway, NTF Marketplace, & more) for their clients according to their business requirements.

If you are interested to know more about CoinsQueens

Get Connected:

Whatsapp : +91 87540 53377
Telegram: @coinsqueens
Mail: sales@coinsqueens.com

Book A Free Demo! >>>>> coinsqueens.com