Litecoin (LTC) value could rise to 4 digits sooner than everyone expects

ambar33n

Contributor
Litecoin (LTC) is one of the tokens that has been in the market for a decent time now, but even as it is one of the oldest coins in the crypto environment, its prices continue to be under the expectations of many, a fact that raise a lot of concern and doubts regarding whether the coin is undervalued or not. In fact, there are strong reasons to believe that the currency will surpass the three digits prices very soon. Let’s see the main reasoning behind this assumption.

The science behind the coin

Litecoin (LTC) was launched on Github back on October 7th of 2011, a currency that was designed to be practically identical in its technical aspects to the leader of the sector Bitcoin (BTC). In fact, it was created as an open-source fork of the first ever launched cryptocurrency of the market, and ever since then, it has performed as the silver to the pseudo-gold that represents Bitcoin (BTC).

Even when the similarities are that many, Litecoin has come a long way from where it began in 2011, having one of the strongest features of the sector in terms of costs and speed as of now. However, its performance is still way below one of the leaders of the market as the altcoin trades at a price that is thousands of times lower than the price of bitcoin, and as we believe this is actually not an accurate thing considering what the crypto has to offer to both enthusiasts and investors.

Truth be told, the conditions of the market right now are not the best to consider, and this is something that has affected every single one of the coins that exist in the market, including, of course, Bitcoin. But if we take into account the normal conditions of the sector, Litecoin (LTC) has one of the strongest and more stable performances of them all.

In these regular conditions, Bitcoin used to be one of the greatest investments, representing a great store of value to a bunch of investors and enthusiasts. But the truth is the leader of the sector still has a lot to improve in terms of speed and transactions fees, a field in which Litecoin has managed to offer operations that barely take 2.5 seconds and with incredibly low cost.

Like this, it is worth to mention that one of the main usabilities for cryptocurrencies is serving as a payment method, and this is something in which Bitcoin clearly has the lead as well being adopted on several mega websites. Nonetheless, Litecoin may see a higher adoption considering the fact that what it has to offer is better, transactions are actually cheaper, and they even take less time.

Once the market starts to rise again, a massive adoption of Litecoin could skyrocket the price of the coin, even being possible that LTC gets to the forecasted number of 1000 US dollars, but in order for this to happen one of the things the coin needs to get rid of is the relation with Bitcoin (BTC), a fact that seems to be more detrimental than helpful.

Litecoin is actually the only competitor that Bitcoin has, because even when Ethereum (ETH) is closer in numbers, the crypto is very distant on its target and this positions LTC as the most likely contender, so instead of considering the silver to the Bitcoin gold, Litecoin should be labeled in the same measure of importance than BTC.

The current price of Litecoin (LTC) is $83.07 per coin, the token has increased in value by more than 10% in the last 24 hours, and the weekly uptrend of it is expected to keep getting stronger now. So things may change sooner than anyone expects. Stay tuned!

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
lol. No. 3 figures would be a nice recovery. Long way to 1k from here and too many competitors. Litecoin is likely dead after Charlie left.

BitFit

Contributor
lol. No. 3 figures would be a nice recovery. Long way to 1k from here and too many competitors. Litecoin is likely dead after Charlie left.

You seem to be a crypto skeptic on all coins. What coins do you actually own or are buying lately? Sorry to call you out just wondering be sue I haven’t seen you reveal this. A lot of shilling and a lot of FUD out there in bitcoin world. Are you an investor or just a follower?

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Site alerts work, so I like that.

I play the grumpy old man of crypto role. :mad:

I like bitcoin, Ethereum, bitcoin cash but not sure why, and XRP. That’s about it for me. All the other stuff is harder for me to research and be convinced enough to buy. I used to own litecoin but it seemed to have died when Charlie lee left. I bought at 25 and sold between $300-375 so pretty happy with it. I just don’t see a reason to buy back in.

XRP pisses everyone in crypto off, but I’m betting it will be around and in use 5 years from now where many cryptos won’t be. I’m not a crypto enthusiast or happy go lucky community member with lots of good ideas. I’m just an investor looking for best chance of returns. Nothing wrong with the enthusiasts but the anarchists and utopians who think the world will change for crypto are probably delusional. Banks will fight back. Only a few cryptos will succeed.

BitFit

Contributor
Site alerts work, so I like that.

I play the grumpy old man of crypto role. :mad:

I like bitcoin, Ethereum, bitcoin cash but not sure why, and XRP. That’s about it for me. All the other stuff is harder for me to research and be convinced enough to buy. I used to own litecoin but it seemed to have died when Charlie lee left. I bought at 25 and sold between $300-375 so pretty happy with it. I just don’t see a reason to buy back in.

XRP pisses everyone in crypto off, but I’m betting it will be around and in use 5 years from now where many cryptos won’t be. I’m not a crypto enthusiast or happy go lucky community member with lots of good ideas. I’m just an investor looking for best chance of returns. Nothing wrong with the enthusiasts but the anarchists and utopians who think the world will change for crypto are probably delusional. Banks will fight back. Only a few cryptos will succeed.

Fair enough. Thanks. At least post some positive thoughts in the Ripple section then. Or the Ethereum Forums part here.

I paid over $100 for my litecoin and watched it hit $400 then drop to $70. Overall I’m up slightly in crypto but not litecoin. Rookie mistakes not selling I guess.

AmishCryptoFarmer

Contributor
i'm still up on my LTC and more importantly i've loved LTC for many years, really since it launched. i like the modesty baked-in. it helps keep a certain perspective on it. LTC likes being second fiddle. and in cryptocurrencies, there's always a big market for #2. and i have secret Amish Crypto Farmer tools to trade on time. just don't tell Bessy. she would not approve of what i do deep down in the crypto mines, after the Sun comes up.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
i'm still up on my LTC and more importantly i've loved LTC for many years, really since it launched. i like the modesty baked-in. it helps keep a certain perspective on it. LTC likes being second fiddle. and in cryptocurrencies, there's always a big market for #2. and i have secret Amish Crypto Farmer tools to trade on time. just don't tell Bessy. she would not approve of what i do deep down in the crypto mines, after the Sun comes up.

At some point one of these needs to become a payment chain for buying and selling items. It looks less and less like litecoin will be that. To me anyway. Bitcoin has lowered network fees and there’s bitcoin cash too.

Way too many cryptos and litecoin may end up on the outside looking in. Just my opinion of course. Who knows, they could announce huge news tomorrow and shoot to 4 figures quickly.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Charlie Lee up to pump and dump behaviors lately. Took to Twitter a few weeks ago claiming impending news about adoption will drive price back up above $400.

Then some comment today about litecoin will be a side chain of bitcoin with lightning network coming along.

I wonder if he’s rebuying all those coins he dumped early in 2018? Putting his money where his mouth is?

Loah Morgan

Contributor
Litecoin may rise to 3 digits not 4 digits. Litecoin (LTC) is currently trading at $59.0779. There is a possible increase in the value of LTC coin price, which is predicted to increase to at least $205.83 by the end of this year.

Litecoin price prediction suggest that the Litecoin price is up for a long-term 1432.07467% in the LTC price value with a 5-year investment. This means that in the year 2023, the Litecoin price is forecasted to stand at $905.118 . The positive LTC price prediction is based on the fact that it has a very high trading volume, adding to the Litecoin value.

LTC to XRP exchange will be a good exchange. Currently, 1 LTC to XRP is 182.53076000 XRP. LTC to XRP history suggests that the cost for Ripple (XRP) increased by 9.45% in the previous 24 hours, as per the CoinSwitch's real time LTC to XRP calculator.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
The OP’s links include endorsements of Tron TRX. That calls into question the accuracy of their litecoin predictions as well. Along with ridiculous claims that LTC will hit 4 digits soon. That’s a 20x gain from its recent lows.

Not happening in 2018, doubtful in 2019. But if it does, that would mean crypto is again reaching bubble territories, and I’ll happily sell into the next bubble.

AisJeSi

Contributor
I think that Litecoin allows to earn money for long term investment and now it is a good time to invest in litecoin.