Litecoin tried to regain its level

Credits_Official

Contributor
Litecoin increased 1.45% on Sunday, following Saturday's 2.71% ascent, to end of the week at $117.80, recording a 2.44% week after week pick up Monday through to Sunday. Presently, it (LTC/USD) is exchanging at $122.10 with an ascent of 3.89%. Statements of the cryptocurrency are exchanged beneath the moving normal with a time of 55, showing a bearish pattern for Litecoin. The travels during that time were driven by an enhanced assumption over the cryptomarket and, with Litecoin and its companions at long last finishing off seven days in positive domain, the bearish pattern framed back at 21st of March $175.50 could start to turn around if the news wires keep on staying well disposed in the early piece of the week.
09.04 - 1.png
Right now, the statements of the cryptocurrency are moving close to center fringe of the Bollinger Bands pointer bars. A trial of level $124.80 is normal, from which one ought to anticipate that an endeavor will keep falling and facilitate improvement of a descending pattern with an objective close to the level of $115.30. The hold over the main significant protection level and at $120 levels through the morning keeps on supporting a transient bullish pattern shaped toward the finish of March's swing low $109.40, while the more extended term bearish pattern keeps on staying in place. The preservationist deals region for Litecoin is close to the upper limit of the Bollinger Bands pointer bars at $123.70.

The continuation of fall of the LTC/USD combination will be the breakdown of upper scope of the Bollinger Bands pointer groups, demonstrating an adjustment in the bullish pattern for Litecoin at $130. In case of a breakdown of the lower limit of groups of the Bollinger Bands pointer, it is required to quicken the fall. Inability to move back through to $122.10 levels could see a late in the day inversion, however the day's significant help levels will improbable be tried.
09.04 - 2.png

CREDITS “CS” coin was in demand by the investors over the weekend, on KuCoin exchange it shows a high volume of buying rate. In conditions of negative sentiment on the crypto market, coins "CS" still experience increased interest from investors, which can be seen by the increase of holders. At the time when the other cryptocurrencies were down in previous trading session, the number of coin holders increased by more than 800 new ones. This is a good signal for a long strategy, because, according to technical analysis, there is a high probability that the market may recover back, which could lead to an increase in the price of "CS".

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
Litecoin is an interesting crypto misfit to me. It does same thing as bitcoin faster and cheaper, but there doesn’t seem to be any progress lately. When Charlie Lee announced he had sold all of his, the market interest tanked and hasn’t recovered.

I haven’t seen any positive developments since then. Down 75% from its high, it may be a long while before it gets any big interest.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Litecoin is an interesting crypto misfit to me. It does same thing as bitcoin faster and cheaper, but there doesn’t seem to be any progress lately. When Charlie Lee announced he had sold all of his, the market interest tanked and hasn’t recovered.

I haven’t seen any positive developments since then. Down 75% from its high, it may be a long while before it gets any big interest.

It does seem eerily quiet from the litecoin camp lately. But then everything is down massively from January. I felt that litecoin had a better chance of becoming a transactional currency than bitcoin due to its speed and low fees. Now I’m not sure what litcoin’s future holds.