Litecoin

Bitcrypto

Contributor
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority.

Looking at the long-term, there are many analysts who believe strongly in a well-cemented future for cryptocurrencies, the technology behind them, and eventually higher prices.

The biggest hope about Litecoin is its commercial viability:

1. RE/MAX is listed on the Litecoin store as a place where you can buy and sell real estate using LTC.
2. You can buy pet toys, treats, accessories, and more from CryptoPet using LTC.
3. You can buy tea straight from the people who make it on Tealet with Litecoin.

Do you think Litecoin will continue to rise?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I’m down on litecoin’s prospect for growth. It seems to me bitcoin cash could become the currency for retail purchases with XRP becoming the institutional currency of choice. I no longer own any litecoin for those reasons. But I could be completely wrong, I admit.

Emma Lee

Contributor
Litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority.

Looking at the long-term, there are many analysts who believe strongly in a well-cemented future for cryptocurrencies, the technology behind them, and eventually higher prices.

The biggest hope about Litecoin is its commercial viability:

1. RE/MAX is listed on the Litecoin store as a place where you can buy and sell real estate using LTC.
2. You can buy pet toys, treats, accessories, and more from CryptoPet using LTC.
3. You can buy tea straight from the people who make it on Tealet with Litecoin.

Do you think Litecoin will continue to rise?
You’re not the only one! Bitcoin has been one of the best investments you could have made in the last 5 years. People are still using it to make a lot of money, in many different ways.

Emma Lee

Contributor
I’m down on litecoin’s prospect for growth. It seems to me bitcoin cash could become the currency for retail purchases with XRP becoming the institutional currency of choice. I no longer own any litecoin for those reasons. But I could be completely wrong, I admit.
However, with all investments, there are risks involved. So, you should always speak to a financial advisor before making any major decisions.

BitFit

Contributor
I bought bitcoin cash last week over litecoin. It seems like litecoin development has come to a complete stop.

Bitcrypto

Contributor
Litecoin is becoming an alternative for Bitcoin, as it increasingly serves as a transaction medium for many businesses. The Litecoin Foundation has succeeded in convincing various high-level merchants to accept LTC as a payment method.

Litecoin price forecast: what do you need to know

Litecoin might overstep bitcoin in the future.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Litecoin is becoming an alternative for Bitcoin, as it increasingly serves as a transaction medium for many businesses. The Litecoin Foundation has succeeded in convincing various high-level merchants to accept LTC as a payment method.

Litecoin price forecast: what do you need to know

Litecoin might overstep bitcoin in the future.

Don’t look now but BCH seems to be jumping ahead of litecoin with several developers programming apps in its 12 month lifetime.

One Year Later, A Wave of Apps Is Emerging on Bitcoin Cash - CoinDesk

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Nearly 2 weeks since my last post in this section, and I’ve not seen any litecoin news.

Is it a dead project?