Market analysis supply chain coins

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Coming soon as a follow-up on our introductory series on these coins and tokens.

We’ll discuss their origins and early trading prices in bitcoin and USD, team developments and milestones, current token values, market caps of each project along with potential market value of the technology, and more.

Our focus will be the long-term market growth and sustainability of the technology compare to current logistics methods and to private blockchain solutions available. Traders are welcome to chime in of course. Stay tuned...

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Investors interested in the space could take a couple of approaches.

1. Allocate a portion of your total crypto investment dollars and buy equal amounts of 4-6 supply chain tokens. Spread the risk around.

2. Take the same allocation and put it all in 1-2 coins. In that case, VEN/VET or WTC seem like the best bets.

My concern is that private blockchains are going to end up dominating the logistics arena. IBM and Amazon would be the biggest risks to the independent coins, tokens and chains.

Interesting phenomenon that we champion the decentralized and publicly reviewable approach in crypto, but the average company involved in logistics would probably choose to trust an established company over a tokenized blockchain.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
I didn’t see this thread. I just posted something like TC said. Private systems probably will dominate logistics. I get the public and tamper proof appeal, but in the end the large shipping companies will setup their own stuff and make it transparent.

In my opinion of course.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
OK, hit me with your best coin in this space. If you had to pick one to make the play, which one?

Still VeChain? I’m thinking about placing a small amount into it, unless one of the others has something new going on.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
OK, hit me with your best coin in this space. If you had to pick one to make the play, which one?

Still VeChain? I’m thinking about placing a small amount into it, unless one of the others has something new going on.

Our analysis got placed on hold because our latest writer found another job. That’s happened 4x this year. We seem to be a training ground for good writers.