Member Introductions

Jack_S

Contributor
Hello everybody. I'm glad to be part of your community. I've long been a making money online enthusiast. I've been searching month after month for the perfect "fit" source for me to make a decent income on the internet. Not to mention That I stumbled upon many many scammers and fake, so-called, opportunities. Certainly, I've learned a lot, and for sure I will continue to learn.
I came through the cryptocurrency world a few months ago. Since then I became interested to know more about the whole matter.
I participated in several airdrops and gained experience on the go. Looking forward to studying more about the system, and helping others as I can.

There are great useful things everywhere, as long as you have the ability to observe and utilize them properly.

Cheers.

coincornermolly

Contributor
Hi everyone, Molly from CoinCorner here. I'm new to TCF but not new to crypto!
I just wanted to stop by, say hi and introduce myself :D
If you have any questions about me or CoinCorner, please let me know. Happy to be here! x

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Welcome all you new members. Let’s get some updated conversations going. I know the markets haven’t been great, but I’m sure we can find some good topics for some debate.

Just remember, we frown on using this site just for your product promotions or ads. We want deep discussions on a site relatively free of spam. Let’s try to keep that in mind when posting.

Thanks for joining.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
As @CryptoTC says, welcome to all the new members who have joined recently. Both of us have been inactive here for awhile. Between the crypto market drops, crypto web traffic crashing and our day jobs getting busier, TCF got behind on content and revisions.

Please take time to let us know what you want to see. If you’re a writer and would like to contribute, reach out to me directly via username @The CC Forums in a message thread or start a personal conversation. We’re committed to getting more content here in 2019 and more things going.

Please honor what TC says above though and avoid posting promotional material, recruiting for passive income schemes, cloud mining, or pushing other products. Many of those turn out to be scams, and since we can’t keep up with reviewing each product posting, we’ve decided it’s best to keep TCF spam-free.

We hope to restore an ICO announcement option very soon though, so keep that in mind if it’s something your interests in.

Rubia

Contributor
Hello everyone, I am a new member in here. I registered with a purpose of diving into the world of crypto and seeing how it goes for others as nobody, literally, nobody from people I know, trades, so I want to meet the community, even if only remotely :)

TinTinn88

Contributor
Absolute newbie in cryptocurrencies and would like to learn more, thinking on putting some money, start mining, and hopefully find something bigger in return. I've tried other markets, but was drawn to crypto after reading news after news on bitcoins on financial headlines. So, here I'm getting started and looking forward to discover this as a fruitful path to riches

kodymars

Contributor
Howdie all,

I'm Kody and have been actively trading crypto for the last 4 years.

I have a diversified portfolio and mainly day trade on EOS and ETH markets. Also a BTC hodler.

Happy to be here and to learn and share with you all.

Cheers!

Michael Kaye

Contributor
Hello everyone

I am a new user on this board and i would like to introduce myself here. My name is Michael Kaye and i have some good knowledge about the cryptocurrency. I am here to share my knowledge and to learn more about cryptocurrency.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Welcome to all that have posted here since I last responded. Look for a greatly increased amount of content coming in August.

Remember, our site is here to help educate and to provide for crypto discussion, but it isn’t a place to sell your products or promote your services. Promotional posts and investment offers will be removed. Repeated or flagrant offenses result in bans. The warning at the beginning of each section covers this.

We’ve got writers working on projects again after a lull due to crypto market and losing writers to full time jobs.

Use the suggestion section if there’s a topic you’d like to have covered. We probably won’t delve into specific niche coins, and we don’t make specific investment recommendations, but we hope to cover broader topics like our Privacy Coin article or our series on Logistics tokens (that Trail starts here.)

Let us know what you’d like to see over the coming months.

sikander

Contributor
Hello,

My name is Sikander Ali. I'm a graphic and web designer. I have been working since 2011. I have left fulltime job in 2015 and since I have been working as a freelancer. I found about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2016. I have invested in a few projects I got lost on some projects and have earn some good money on other projects. I'll try to share my experience so people won't lose as I did.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
Hello,

My name is Sikander Ali. I'm a graphic and web designer. I have been working since 2011. I have left fulltime job in 2015 and since I have been working as a freelancer. I found about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in 2016. I have invested in a few projects I got lost on some projects and have earn some good money on other projects. I'll try to share my experience so people won't lose as I did.

Welcome. Not the best day for crypto today though. Bitcoin took a quick dive. Maybe it will turn around quickly.