Member Introductions

lowMoon

Contributor
Hi new here. Came over from Reddit. I hate their karma system. I couldn't post. So I'll post the question here. Thanks.

Bidya

Contributor
Crypto is growing like wildfire, it's an exciting time for crypto with so much innovation happening.

Hello all!

Rodan

Contributor
Hello! I am struggling to find some basic tutorials. I have taken a decentralized finance course and have a good grasp of blockchain and the space in general. I own several types of coins including BTC. I am now looking at enrolling in some programming classes. My ultimate goal is to use ethereum contracts etc. The trouble I'm currently having is moving anything from crypto.com to anywhere else. I want to put it to work and play around to learn but I am just endlessly taxiing around the runway. Resource suggestions? Topic, moving coin between platforms. Thanks for having me!

jerryexch

Contributor
I am in crypto mainly bitcoin since 2013 and have seen it grow from there.

I am mainly in exchanging digital money to crypto in various forms like gift cards cashapp zellepay. My list of work includes the following.
Exchanging gift cards to Bitcoin or cash n usdt, Buy sell gift cards Nordstrom Target Visa BestBuy Gplay Steam Gplay GameStop Sephora walmart apple ebay etc.

Anyone requires my service can always connect me.
Telegram @abhistat
ICQ. jerry routes

brookewaltoo

Contributor
Hey guys, made this account some time ago but haven't really got the chance to spend some time here.
Anyways, I want to know more about crypto so here I am.

samwise

Contributor
New members be sure to check in here. Let us know a little about you. Don’t reveal any private info or financial info. Remember telling everyone you made a fortune in DOGE makes you a target for scammers, hackers and thieves.

It’s OK to share which coins you like and/or hold. Just don’t let anyone know how much you have.

Again, thanks for joining us here at TCF.
I'm new here & I'm holding BTC, ETH, BGB, SOL and recently ORDI among other gems as well'

cryptokid

Contributor
Hi Guyz...

This is Nathan John!

When I entered the world of freelance writing, I capitalized on my writing skills to offer content creation services to clients worldwide, securing my first online earnings through freelance platforms and content marketplaces.