Mining Company Bitmain Still Has Big Plans For 2019

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
The crypto mining company Mining is a fascinating firm. It had a really terrible year in 2018 with all the cryptocurrecy prices dropping, which made mining much less profitable and hurt the company big. But the company still looks ahead and have big plans for 2019. What do you think about this company?

Bitmain Take a Look at 2018 in Retrospect and What the Future Holds in 2019 | AllStocks Network

With the large number of operations they’ve been shuttling down, it’s hard to get excited. Besides, their grip on bitcoin mining gave them too much control and resulted in centralization if control of what is at the core supposed to be decentralized and randomly distributed.

Let’s hope the market shakes things out and brings more competition.

Vla

Contributor
I thought that they have really big problems, but they still alive. If they have plans and the vision of future development it is good for all market

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
I’d prefer to see a large number of smaller mining operations to give us the decentralized ideal that was supposed to be bitcoin. Now if one company wants change, they can force it. If one company has financial problems, it affects the whole market.

But I fear we’re too far along now to get back to the ideal of everyone having an equal opportunity to mine crypto’s. It’s something we will all need to watch.