News about Dash cryptocurrency

Julin GYS

Contributor
Good time of day, Dear Friends!

I am Julin GYS, - Producer of the « World Of Internet Business » channel.
In this conversation I’ll show you video news on Dash cryptocurrency, and also provide you with other interesting and useful information on this digital money.

Why exactly Dash?
Because this cryptocurrency conquered my soul and heart, it has everything we need. Instant transactions., low fees and anonymity. I met with Dash when it cost $ 6, and I was very interested not only to watch it, but also to participate in its development. So, I started to tell my subscribers the most recent and relevant news about Dash.

During this time, as a result of this activity, I've become a better individual, I learned a lot, indeed. Now it is time to turn a new page of our discoveries. My mother tongue is Russian, but I am going to learn English as well. My team now is adding English subtitles, so feel free to start them in the video settings, and just watch! I gonna speak English so well to do the news in language you understand. I hope, you can help me and supports my endeavours.

I am sure, my passion will be yours! Believe me, Dash is our future!

With love and respect,
Julin GYS.

Dash has funded a sponsorship of the Moontec blockchain conference in Estonia Release #88

Please, turn on the English subtitles in the video settings.

Julin GYS

Contributor
Trade war between Dash and the Etherium is near. Release #89

Julin GYS

Contributor
Dash funding - How to submit an application for a budget proposal. The fourth step.

Julin GYS

Contributor
The Dash Crypto currency has reached a record level of $ 815. Release #90

Please, turn on the English subtitles in the video settings. We added Italian subtitles.

Julin GYS

Contributor
CONTEST - 100 000 rubles - from cryptocurrency Dash!

Please, turn on the English subtitles in the video settings. We added Italian subtitles.

IT IS IMPORTANT: your account in Youtube must be registered before December 7, 2017. All the bots we mercilessly delete. We are for honesty.

Julin GYS

Contributor
The "dossier" on Dash is collected. Release #91

Julin GYS

Contributor
The Dash price has reached new record - more than $ 1000. Release #92

Julin GYS

Contributor
Why should we pay for a budget proposal application and why so much?

Julin GYS

Contributor
Dash is the first to join the Bitnovo crypto-exchange. Release #93

Julin GYS

Contributor
Dash cryptocurrency has sponsored "HardFork", a science fiction series. Release #95

English, Italian and French subtitles have been added.

Julin GYS

Contributor
The BitINKA and Bitcoin.vn exchanges added Dash. Release #96

Julin GYS

Contributor
On January 18 cryptocurrency Dash celebrated its 4-th anniversary. Release #97

Julin GYS

Contributor
The Brisbane Airport has begun accepting Dash and other cryptocurrencies. Release #98

Julin GYS

Contributor
The Cryptobuyer platform has dropped Bitcoin support. Release #99

Julin GYS

Contributor
Dash cooperates with the telephone company Bitrefill. Release #100

Julin GYS

Contributor
Buy and sell Crypto-currency in 5 minutes – IT IS PROFITABLE!

Julin GYS

Contributor
The GODEX exchange and Paybear payment processing added Dash cryptocurrency. Release #101