off market buyer

donaldbathe

Contributor
what type of off market buyer would be able to exchange crypto for dollars if someone wanted to exchange like 800 million dollars worth of cryptocurrency be it bitcoin or monero for dollars if it wasnt an individual who would be able to do it?
huh.gif
? would it be like some kind of financial institution?
huh.gif
huh.gif
? who would be in capacity to exchange this much crypto for dollars?
huh.gif
?? what type of individual or entity if were talking about these amounts?
huh.gif
? can someone please help me. rsvp. thank you.

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
$800 M?

I would assume institutional investors only along with a very select group of billionaires. Either a prearranged price would have to be set, or group buys would be set up so as to not move price by a large amount.

donaldbathe

Contributor
someone told me that the only way hackers could change crypto for dollars was either through a bank or an off market buyer. the only off market buyer that i can think of that would be able to exchange this much crypto for dollars or more would be at an offshore bank. im not gonna tell you who or where but i traveled all the way to asia and talked to someone who works at an offshore bank and he told me, we help hackers launder their money. they told me that one billion dollars worth of cryptocurrency being exchanged to dollars could be done at their bank. i was talking to someone who loves to work with cryptocurrencies and what they told me was that the only way that if a hacker who lives in the united states who goes to africa and steal money from there and who wants to return back home to the united states to enjoy their money would be with banks or to find an off market buyer. this is only my opinion/to my knowledge but the only banks that i know where hackers have used to launder their money with cryptocurrencies would be offshore banks. the only off market buyers that i can think of that could exchange crypto for dollars again would be at offshore banks, what do you think of my opinion/knowledge???? again this is only my opinion/to my knowledge. what can you tell me about hackers and why they love to use cryptocurrency??? look at this, Head of cybercrime gang alleged to have stolen millions of dollars arrested

The massive profits from the criminal scheme were laundered with help from cryptocurrencies – with cards linked to cryptocurrency wallets used to buy luxury cars and houses.

what does this tell you about how they used cryptocurrencies????? why havent hackers who have used cryptocurrencies like these guys ever lived in the united states or canada???? how come these guys who use cryptocurrency like this usually live in third world countries but never the usa or canada????? what would someone mean that the only way that hackers could enjoy their money here in the usa or canada would be with banks or an off market buyer if cryptocurrencies came into the picture???? can you please share with me your opinions??? rsvp.

$800 M?

I would assume institutional investors only along with a very select group of billionaires. Either a prearranged price would have to be set, or group buys would be set up so as to not move price by a large amount.

Old Man Crypto

Expert chainblocker
someone told me that the only way hackers could change crypto for dollars was either through a bank or an off market buyer. the only off market buyer that i can think of that would be able to exchange this much crypto for dollars or more would be at an offshore bank. im not gonna tell you who or where but i traveled all the way to asia and talked to someone who works at an offshore bank and he told me, we help hackers launder their money. they told me that one billion dollars worth of cryptocurrency being exchanged to dollars could be done at their bank. i was talking to someone who loves to work with cryptocurrencies and what they told me was that the only way that if a hacker who lives in the united states who goes to africa and steal money from there and who wants to return back home to the united states to enjoy their money would be with banks or to find an off market buyer. this is only my opinion/to my knowledge but the only banks that i know where hackers have used to launder their money with cryptocurrencies would be offshore banks. the only off market buyers that i can think of that could exchange crypto for dollars again would be at offshore banks, what do you think of my opinion/knowledge???? again this is only my opinion/to my knowledge. what can you tell me about hackers and why they love to use cryptocurrency??? look at this, Head of cybercrime gang alleged to have stolen millions of dollars arrested

The massive profits from the criminal scheme were laundered with help from cryptocurrencies – with cards linked to cryptocurrency wallets used to buy luxury cars and houses.

what does this tell you about how they used cryptocurrencies????? why havent hackers who have used cryptocurrencies like these guys ever lived in the united states or canada???? how come these guys who use cryptocurrency like this usually live in third world countries but never the usa or canada????? what would someone mean that the only way that hackers could enjoy their money here in the usa or canada would be with banks or an off market buyer if cryptocurrencies came into the picture???? can you please share with me your opinions??? rsvp.

I would bet someone who manages to hack or steal billions of dollars would also know how to launder it.

Best way I’ve seen is to buy a car wash in New Mexico and then bury the cash in barrels in the desert. I saw that recommendation on TV once.

:cool: