P-Chain Pretending to be PAI

bellabee

Contributor
PAI fans BEWARE - P chain tried to rebrand as PAI on exchanges to try and trick PAI community and fans.

I’ve been following this project for a while and just saw this going around in the community this morning! Another project called PCHAIN rebranded themselves as PAI right before they went on the exchange yesterday :mad: . They even wrote steemit and medium articles about it and then deleted it off medium -- super shady (they took it down, i’m guessing bc people in Project PAI community were calling them out, but don’t worry I got screenshots)

PChain has done this before, they rebranded as PCH to try to target another project’s community, too. Now they are saying they want to “minimize confusions” between their project and PCH, so they switched to PAI???? NOT COOL !!!!!

Project PAI is really popular here in Asia and its so shady for this company to try to get people to invest in their project by stealing the name of a MORE SUCCESSFUL project. Btw I tried to ask about it in their community & they banned me -- this is so bad for trust within crypto community

Just wanted to warn everyone so you don’t get tricked by shady groups like this! Be super careful and double check wherever you buy coins !

Attachments

• Pchain1.png
    Pchain1.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 1
  • pchain2.png
    pchain2.png
    488.6 KB · Views: 1
  • pchain3.png
    pchain3.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 1

projectpai

Contributor
Thanks so much - Project PAI has literally gotten thousands of messages from fans and community members about this. Every legal means possible will be used to resolve this issue.

Completely agree that trust is so important within the crypto community, and its sad that another project would do this to target Project PAI followers.

For the community members, follow Project PAI social for updates on this. And thanks again for the support and love from the crypto community!