Predicting a real rise in 2nd half of 2018

ambar33n

Contributor
I've seen many threads asking whether there won't be any bull run in 2018, when the right time to buy, predictions for two years...

I really think that we're heading to a trend reversal in the next weeks and months. I agree that the market was totally overbought on January, but I think too that it's oversold right now. So many dumpers have been selling low their coins to whales and they're so concentrated right now, that in any moment they will trigger the market with a big green dildo or some really bullish news and everyone will go on a frenzy like last year's FOMO.

Just take a look at the distribution of the coins: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

For example, for Bitcoin, the 90% of all the addresses hold nowadays just the 3% of all the coins. Another fact is that almost 90% of the Bitcoins are in addresses of 10 or more BTCs, and these real sharks/whales with 100+ BTCs are accumulating more and more.

Is everybody selling out on fear of cryptos going to zero and not realising that now is the moment to buy and not to sell?

What do you think? Do you agree with the predictions?

CryptoTC

Crypto Fat Cat
Bitcoin will eventually reach new highs. Not sure it will happen 2018 tho.

So many companies announcing plans to offer bitcoin that eventually demand and price pressure have to have an effect.

I think a lot of other cryptos get left behind in the next run though. Look at all the reports of dead projects and tokens failing after ICO. Cutting out the useless money grabs will be for the best eventually, but ICOs and hype drove 2017 prices. We’re paying for that now.

BitFit

Contributor
It feels overdue for a climb to me, but I’m still new to the space. I haven’t lived through any of the prior prolonged bear markets in crypto. Prices are setting just above break even for me overall, so I didn’t know whether to buy, sell or HODL. I decided to mostly HODL but I bought a little more of s few things in last 4 weeks. Makes me nervous but the drops seemed to have leveled out.